It looks like MSNBC is going to use the reputation of its flagship morning program as being extremely cozy with the incoming POTUS as a selling point.
A new ad campaign by the network is framing Morning Joe, hosted by Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough, as the place to get breaking news as it relates to Donald Trump’s administration.
Remember when we all thought the internet was awesome because it gave everyone a voice? haha good times - goldengateblond
|So true, but I'm back.|
The World Is A Safer Place Without Trump
- McCain: If Russia can undermine an election, it can undermine democracy
- Trump: ‘Stay strong Israel,’ my inauguration is approaching
- Donald Trump tweets support for Israel ahead of Kerry speech on Middle East
- Kerry to Israel: We support you but can't defend 'right-wing' agenda
- Don't Ignore Hidden Dangers Of Moving The U.S. Embassy To Jerusalem
- White-supremacist groups: We will revolt against Trump if he disappoints us
- Russia, Pakistan, China warn of increased Islamic State threat in Afghanistan
- Erdogan accuses West of backing ISIS, breaking promises in Syria
4 out of 5 anonymous Twitter trolls say taking a break from online hate for Christmas is a sign of weakness. - John Fugelsang
China Erects Trump Statue
What do you get when you cross the year of the rooster with the year of Trump?
A "yuge" statue.
A giant rooster sculpture, sporting the President-elect's signature hairdo and hand gestures, has been erected outside a shopping mall in Taiyuan, in China's northern Shanxi Province.
Donald Trump is Jesus to American followers of Jesus who've totally rejected the teachings of Jesus. - John Fugelsang
Meanwhile, Back At The White House Where Adults Are Occupying It Till January 20
The Obama administration is preparing to announce, as soon as Thursday, a series of retaliation measures against Russia for meddling in the US election, according to American officials briefed on the plans.
- Trump slams Obama for 'inflammatory' statements
- GOP rep on Trump transition denies White House role
- Labor Secretary: Trump Team Requests For Agency Staffer Names ‘Illegal’
- Donald Trump's False Bragging About His Charitable Giving
- Republican proposal would fine Congress members who live stream from House floor
- Utah AG says he’ll sue Obama over national monument
Hey don't tell the White Genocide folk but Planet Earth is proof that God really really really believes in Multiculturalism.- John Fugelsang
Trump Pats Own Back
Donald Trump's tweeting has spurred a new hashtag after the President-elect thanked himself in the third person for recent improvements in the economy.
Historians studying photographs from four decades ago have come to the conclusion that the U.S. must have believed in science at some point.- Andy Borowitz
If he had been allowed to run again, Obama would have beaten Trump by seventy IQ points. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Poll: President Obama, Hillary Clinton retain most admired status
- Court resurrects Clinton email suits seeking AG involvement
Trump Can't Wait To Do This
A Kazakh man was given a 3-year sentence in a penal colony after he was found guilty of insulting Russian President Vladimir Putin on Facebook.
- Trump declares victory: Sprint will create 5000 US jobs
- Donald Trump is fighting for his trademark in China, home of Trump toilets and Trump condoms
- Toshiba May Take a Multi-Billion Dollar Hit on Its US Nuclear Acquisition
- Chinese Hackers Charged With Trading on Stolen Law Firm Data
Trump to Cancel Agreement Between Subjects and Verbs - Andy Borowitz
What Is Going On In Silicon Valley?
The cost of living in northern California is so high that children headed to school the next day must spend their nights struggling to find a place to sleep. That’s because one-third of Silicon Valley’s schoolchildren are homeless.
I wish to apologize to Trump supporters who were offended by my posting earlier tonight that Obama created 15 million jobs. I should have included a warning on the post indicating that it contained math.- Andy Borowitz
It is becoming increasingly obvious that David Bowie has established a better alternate universe and is populating it selectively one-by-one. - Miss Texas 1967
A Drone Mothership?
Amazon has been awarded a patent for a giant flying warehouse that acts as a launchpad for drones to deliver items within minutes.