President Obama briefly addressed the FBI's reopened investigation into Hillary Clinton's email practices for the first time, saying in an interview posted Wednesday that the agency does not “operate on innuendo" and emphasizing that there is no ...
I don’t see why ordinary citizens are allowed to vote when we could just as easily let the FBI just decide who the president should be.- Tea Party Cat
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Newly emboldened militant Ryan Bundy plotting his next showdown: ‘The government should be scared’
- Putin declares 10-hour 'humanitarian pause' for Aleppo
- Russia's Foreign Minister Says Syria Process 'Sabotaged'
- Mosul battle: Iraqi troops secure foothold in eastern outskirts
I insult POWS & Gold Star parents
Lied about raising $6 million for vets
5 deferments to avoid Nam
And you gimme your $
Bwah ha ha.
. John Fugelsang
|Trump may need amnesty.|
Authorities in Moscow have sealed the offices of the rights watchdog Amnesty International...Sergei Nikitin wrote on Facebook that he and his colleagues were not able to enter their offices on November 2, saying the main door to the building was broken and that the locks on other doors had been changed.
I just hope that none of these newly found emails contain Donald Trump’s tax returns, or this really could be something new and important! - Tea Party Cat
I'm nostalgic for the days when the FBI and the Russians weren't on the same side. - Andy Borowitz
- George P. Bush says his relatives could ‘potentially’ vote for Clinton
- KKK newspaper indicates support for Trump, campaign denounces it
- Neo-Nazis hatch racist voter suppression plot to hand out ’40s and weed’ in ‘ghettos of Philly’
- Bakari Sellers stunned as CNN’s Dana Bash denies GOP has been ‘cultivating’ its racist base
- Video shows Trump with mob figure he denied knowing
- ‘She’s not Mrs. Bill Clinton’: Dem strategist hammers Fox regular for refusing to call Hillary by her name
If you back Trump for president, you've already made the argument that you'd rather wreck the country than let Democrats govern. - LOLGOP
When Trump Loses, These Guys Are Taking Over With Their Guns
wn a Georgia country road, camouflaged members of the Three Percent Security Force have mobilized for rifle practice, hand-to-hand combat training — and an impromptu campaign rally for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump...“We’ve building up for this, just like the Marines,” he said. “We are going to really train harder and try to increase our operational capabilities in the event that this is the day that we hoped would never come.”
Trump could have used his rallies to build an army of door knockers. Instead they're mostly a way for dudes to yell at reporters in person.- LOLGOP
They say if Trump gets elected, it'll change the electoral map forever, mainly because Trump will sell the blue states to Russia. - Tea Pain
Trump: I grab them in the pussy!
Women: He grabbed me in the pussy!
GOP: The women are lying!! - Tina Dupuy
Rock The Voter News
- 28 percent of GOP early voters in Florida cast ballot for Clinton
- Hillary Clinton Lashes Out at Protester at Florida Speech
- 'Don't get distracted, don't get diverted': Hillary Clinton
"I’m here vouching for Mrs. Clinton and I think it’s high time somebody did." - Bill Weld, Libertarian VP nominee
Inspired By Trump
A black church in Mississippi was burned and spray-painted with "Vote Trump" and authorities said on Wednesday they were probing the incident as a hate crime committed one week before the U.S. presidential election
Comey Says FBI Investigating Hillary's Ties to Bill Clinton. - Andy Borowitz
Trump won’t release his taxes before election. And he was never hacked! Weird, when you know his password is probably just “Pu55y.” - Bette Midler
- Oil Market Turns Skeptical About OPEC's Ability to Deliver Cuts
- German Economists Urge EU to Shun Brexit Taboos to Keep U.K. In
- Investors take fright at rising chances of Trump US election win
- Volvo Puts a Fridge in Its Car But Guess What It Takes Out
- Freddie Mac to Send $2.3 Billion Dividend to Treasury
If you think going to a Trump rally is frightening now, just wait until it becomes mandatory.- Warren Holstein
Obama And The Pipeline
President Obama addressed the Dakota Access Pipeline controversy for the second time Tuesday, saying his administration is looking for way to reroute the pipeline.
The FBI offered no specifics about their ongoing investigation of George Clinton, the founder of Parliament-Funkadelic. - Andy Borowitz
Darn. 3 days until $105 worth of bills are due.