Donald Trump's senior White House adviser may have been paid illegally during the campaign with super
"We've made everything into a game show, and now we're reaping the consequences of it."- Bill Maher
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Hate incidents spreading in wake of Trump win
- International Criminal Court continues to disintegrate as Russia pulls out
- Obama urges Trump to stand up to Russia
- ISIS reportedly killed 300 ex-policemen and buried them in mass grave near Mosul
- North Korea to China: Stop fat-shaming Kim Jong-un!
When I hear of a Muslim Registry, all I can think about is the yellow star Nazis made Jews wear.- PaulD Tweet
First They Start A Registry, The Tattoos Are Next
A Donald Trump supporter cited the United States’ use of internment camps for Japanese-Americans during World War II as precedent for Trump’s rumored registry of Muslim immigrants.
Commission Ponders Whether China Should Own More Of The USA
Warning of a threat to national security, the U.S.-China Economic and Security Review Commission wants the United States to block Chinese state-owned companies from carrying out takeovers in the country.
Chinese companies are buying up foreign businesses at a record rate this year, fueling unease and objections in some Western countries. Deals for technology companies have caused particular concerns.
Before world leaders can meet with Trump, they will be forced to listen to a one-hour sales presentation for Trump condos in Boca. - Andy Borowitz
- Trump team's plan to make you think Steve Bannon "embraced diversity"
- McConnell Refuses To Comment On Trump's Appointment Of Steve Bannon
- An early lesson from President-elect Donald Trump's transition team - don't cross Jared Kushner
- Megyn Kelly says Fox News executive warned Donald Trump's lawyer: "If she gets killed, it won't help your candidate"
- Rick Perry under consideration to lead department he infamously forgot to name in 2011 debate
- News orgs to Trump: Stop ditching your press pool
"Speak softly and carry a big stick" - Theodore Roosevelt
"Rant incoherently and be a big dick" - The new motherf*cker - Michael Ian Black
|Neener, neener, neener, I can lie all that I want now!|
Kellyanne Conway To Join Trump Administration
Kellyanne Conway says she may join President-elect Donald Trump’s administration, though being a mother of four has made her hesitant.
Remember, no matter what rough times you're going through, at least Kellyanne Conway isn't in the same room talking to you right now.- Andy Borowitz
One week later and this does feel like run-up to Iraq War era: weakened Dems, irresponsible press, and GOP leading country into abyss. - Eric Boehlert
Rock The Voter News
- Obama, Merkel issue a joint rebuttal to the coming Trump era
- Hillary Clinton, in Emotional Speech, Implores Supporters to Keep Believing in America
Witness The Natural Mating Instinct Of An A**Kissing Texan
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) says Democrats appear to be getting "nuttier and nuttier," blasting protests against Donald Trump after the left’s calls to respect the presidential election's results.
Trump Transition Team Postpones America Being Great Again Until 2024. - Andy Borowitz
- Oil Prices Lifted by Production Cut Expectations
- Twitter suspends users from alt-right movement, promises tools to fight abuse
- Bannon Once Suggested To Trump Silicon Valley Has Too Many Asian CEOs
- How to Trump-proof your electronic communications
Jobless claims have now declined to their lowest level in 4 decades. Trump voters are fed up with this!- Andy Borowitz
Trump Is Suing D.C. For Being An Expensive Landlord
Donald Trump is suing Washington D.C. and you probably won’t be shocked to learn why: to avoid paying taxes.
This is actually the second time that Trump – technically Trump Post Office LLC, an LLC owned by Trump and his children – has sued D.C. over the same incident.