Donald J. Trump declared a $916 million loss on his 1995 income tax returns, a tax deduction so substantial it could have allowed him to legally avoid paying any federal income taxes for up to 18 years, records obtained by The New York Times show.
While some people are saying that Trump paying no taxes is a reason he shouldn't be President, I think it pales in comparison with him being out of his fu**ing mind.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- How Many U.S. Soldiers Were Wounded in Iraq? Guess Again.
- Petraeus: U.S. Special Forces "on the ground" fighting Taliban
- Trump rented office space to Iranian bank linked to nuclear and terror programs: report
- Donald Trump, man of multiple deferments, suggested veterans with PTSD aren’t "strong" and "can’t handle it"
Trump's 1995 tax returns prove it can't be an October surprise if nobody's surprised. - John Fugelsang
Trump Foundation Is In Big Trouble
New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman's office on Monday ordered the Donald J. Trump Foundation to "immediately cease soliciting contributions" after a report that the charity lacked the proper authorization to seek public donations.
Trump says not paying taxes prepared him to be president. Me sneaking into four movies at the multiplex Sunday means I should own Netflix. - LOLGOP
- Donald Trump Promised to Release a List of His Creditors. We're Still Waiting.
- Pence on Trump: "I truly do believe this good man’s going to be a great president of the United States."
- Here are the racist code words Trump’s Twitter fans are now using to avoid getting banned
- Leaked audio shows how Trump systematically humiliated Miss USA pageant contestants
- 'I hope he sues them into oblivion’: Unglued Corey Lewandowski rips NYT for publishing Trump’s taxes
- Trump adviser: New York Times reporters must ‘face jail time’ for publishing tax bombshell
- Trump vows 'cyber review team' in new policy proposal
Trump threatens to skip remaining debates if Hillary is there. - Andy Borowitz
|We're not crazy totally Republicans.|
Ooh La La! Bush Women Bush Attend Hillary Fundraiser
Barbara Bush, a daughter of former President George W. Bush and first lady Laura Bush, attended a Hillary Clinton fundraiser in Paris Saturday night, according a source familiar with the event.
Republicans to pull money from Trump ads and spend it on alcohol. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- LeBron James: Why I'm endorsing Hillary Clinton for president
- Clinton takes six-point lead over Trump in post-debate tracking poll
What kind of genius loses a billion dollars in a single year? - Hillary Clinton
|"Is the camera on?"|
One Of The Deplorables Says Hillary Is Toast On Wednesday
A top Donald Trump supporter ominously declared that Wednesday will be the end for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton's campaign.
Obama's policies have failed to fix all our economic problems so the obvious solution is to return to the policies that caused them.- John Fugelsang
Hillary has been helping regular people her whole life—the exact opposite of Trump. - Sen. Al Franken
- Oil Prices Rise on OPEC Optimism
- Many Alaskans Unhappy With Amount of Yearly Dividend Checks
- Chicago to Pull $25 Million From Wells Fargo After Scandal
- America’s largest labor union is launching a campaign tying Trump to a rise in bullying at schools
If a Presidential campaign were a casino, this is the moment when Donald Trump would declare bankruptcy and get out of town. - Andy Borowitz
Kim Kardashian Robbed In Paris
Kim Kardashian West's tendency to document everything from her whereabouts to her expensive jewelry on social media made her a target for robbery, a security expert tells PEOPLE.
I wonder how long before Trump accuses Hillary of robbing Kim Kardashian.- Seth MacFarlane