Questionable footage of Donald Trump continues to surface.
During an Entertainment Tonight segment filmed in 1992 at Trump Tower, the Republican presidential candidate can be heard making a lewd joke to a group of young girls. Trump would have been 46 years old at the time.
The penalty for sexually assaulting a bunch of people shouldn't just be that you don't get to be President. - Matt Stoller
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Gunman killed after wounding 11 Boston cops, two critically
- Syrian refugee in Germany 'attack plan' kills himself in custody
- France urges 'roadmap' for Ukraine peace
- Boko Haram releases 21 Chibok girls to Nigerian government
- UN appoints Guterres as new secretary-general
Happy that Trump's vile behavior toward women is causing his downfall, but a little bummed that his threat to ban an entire religion didn't.- Andy Borowitz
Trump Would've Nuked Them!
The U.S. launched missiles at three radar installations in rebel-controlled areas of Yemen late Wednesday. It's the first time that the U.S. has carried out strikes against the Houthi rebels during the conflict in Yemen.
This comes after missiles were fired from Yemen's coast at U.S. Navy destroyer USS Mason on two separate occasions in four days.
A new national poll found that Democrats now have a significant lead over Republicans in the congressional races. Republicans said, “And there’s only one man to blame for this,” and Donald Trump said, “Exactly: Billy Bush.”- Jimmy Fallon
Trump is still under fire for the lewd and offensive tape that was released last week which he referred to as “locker-room talk.” Well now pro athletes are speaking out against this, saying that’s not how they speak in the locker room. While Tim Tebow said, “I don’t even like to say ‘Billy Bush!’”- Jimmy Kimmel
- Trump to Intensify Attacks on Clinton Over Husband's Accusers
- Group's Tactic on Hillary Clinton: Sue Her Again and Again
- Donald Trump Turns Up the Heat on Hillary Clinton: 'She Has to Go to Jail'
- All of Donald Trump’s Accusers: A Timeline of Every Alleged Grope and Assault
- Former Miss USA Contestant: Trump Burst Into Dressing Room And Stared
- Former Miss Utah Recalls Unwanted Kisses From Trump
- Palm Beach Post exclusive: Local woman says Trump groped her
- Scarborough Says He’s ‘Skeptical’ About Timing Of Trump Sexual Assault Stories
Yes, let's clutch our pearls about the timing of all of these allegations as opposed to wondering about how many and how similar they sound. - Jon Ralston
Honestly, the GOP's only feasible defense with Trump having admitted to assaults on tape is that he's a huge liar.- LOLGOP
Trump Is A Sexual Predator, Pure And Simple
In December 2005, PEOPLE writer Natasha Stoynoff went to Mar-a-Lago to interview Donald and Melania Trump. What she says happened next left her badly shaken.
I accidentally switched my "Blacks for Trump" sign with my "Cows for Burger King" sign. - John Fugelsang
Misogyny Magnified By Trump Voters
...As polls show that Donald Trump would overwhelmingly win if only men were allowed to vote, the GOP nominee's supporters have spawned a new Twitter hashtag: #repealthe19th.
Michelle Obama: "It doesn't matter what party you belong to, no woman deserves to be treated this way"
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton to sweep through California for one last star-studded fundraising run
- Clinton campaign says new assault allegations against Trump show he lied during debate
The Final Debate Topics
The Commission on Presidential Debates released topics on Wednesday for the third — and final — presidential debate next week.
Fox News anchor Chris Wallace will moderate the debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump and has selected topics focused on debt and entitlements, immigration, the economy, the Supreme Court, foreign hot spots and the candidates’ fitness to be president.
Hillary Clinton campaigned in Florida with Al Gore. You’re making Al Gore go back to Florida? That’s so cruel. That’s like making Joe Frazier go back to Manila.- Seth Myers
- Oil prices steady; product draws offset US crude build
- That time Donald Trump wanted OJ Simpson for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- BuzzFeed Will Team Up With Twitter On Election Night
Donald Trump tweeted earlier today, quote, “It is so nice that the shackles have been taken off me and I can now fight for America the way I want to.” What shackles are you talking about? The only thing that ever shackled you was the 140-character limit on Twitter.- Seth Myers
Indoctrinating The Children
A Russian firm has caused a stir after putting on sale a children's bed in the shape of a Buk missile launcher of the kind that shot down a Malaysian Airlines passenger jet in eastern Ukraine in 2014.
I am ecstatic that Bob Dylan has won the Nobel. A great and good thing in a season of sleaze and sadness.- Stephen King