Well, that was awkward.
If you’ve ever squirmed through a mean-spirited, ill-advised wedding toast delivered by somebody’s inappropriate drunk uncle, then you’ll have some sense of the feeling in the room at New York’s Waldorf-Astoria hotel Thursday night, where Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton attended the annual fundraiser for Catholic charities known as the Al Smith Dinner.
Regardless of whether Trump says he will accept the election results, the Constitution explicitly states that the loser can suck it.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- 3 states say they denied Russia request to monitor election
- Syria-bound Russian naval force shadowed through North Sea
- ISIS using drones in battle for Mosul
- U.S. says it killed 8 al Qaeda-affiliated militants in Yemen
There's lots of big talk from Trump supporters about armed revolt if Trump loses, but they are far more likely to wind up like Cliven Bundy and his fellow nut jobs, occupying a small building and issuing misspelled demands for snacks.- Andy Borowitz
|Branson actually built a successful airline. Unlike Trump.|
Billionaire Shares Sick Revenge Scenario With Trump
After my last trip to the US, I shared my views on the presidential election. Having just completed another visit to Boston, Dallas and Miami, I wanted to share a previous encounter I had with Donald Trump.
Joe Biden on Trump: “I wish we were in high school and I could take him behind the gym."
- Trump abruptly ends interview after question about people calling him sexist, racist
- Trump Foundation Paid Activist Filmmaker James O'Keefe
- Donald Trump’s sons say the election is plagued by ‘cheating’ and ‘voter fraud’
- Bush family member reveals he won't vote for Trump with dirty joke
- Trump uses out-of-context line to slam Michelle Obama
- Trump wants everything he’s said during the campaign excluded from Trump University trial
- Texas GOP rep on Trump's debate jab at Clinton: "A lady needs to be told when she's being nasty"
- Half of Republicans would reject election result if Clinton wins: Reuters/Ipsos
Now, probably the weirdest thing Trump said during the evening was when he was talking about immigration, saying we have some “bad hombres” here. Bad hombres? First Melania Trump steals lines from Michelle Obama, now Trump is stealing lines from Clint Eastwood.- James Corden
Your Skin Color Will Be Your Uniform
Donald Trump’s recent rhetoric about rigged elections and a constitutional crisis would fulfill the fantasies of some supporters, who’ve been stockpiling weapons and food.
Trump Hired This Fool A Month Before He Declared He Was Running For President
Conservative activist James O’Keefe has filed a Federal Election Commission (FEC) complaint against Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC).
Trump campaign says "this will be a horse race right down to the wire" except they got a gelding runnin' against the Secretariat-of-State. - Tea Pain
Rock The Voter News
- Military soon to start moving Obama's papers to Hoffman Estates
- Obama meets Bill Murray, calls his Cubs jacket 'a little troubling'
- Clinton burns Trump after he says he won third debate
Friendly reminder that Paris Hilton grew her inherited wealth at 5 times the rate and 3 times faster than Donald Trump. - shon fay tweet
At one point, Hillary Clinton even brought up how Trump said the Emmys were rigged because “Celebrity Apprentice” never won one. Which means the Emmy Award is the only woman who Trump hasn’t grabbed.- James Corden
Aretha Was Right: R E S P E C T
Following Donald Trump’s refusal to say he'd accept the results of the upcoming election, a letter President George H.W. Bush penned to his successor in 1993 as he left the White House is making the rounds as an example of grace in defeat.
"Let’s go out and prove that love trumps hate!” —Hillary
Trump Refuses to Accept Results of IQ Test - Andy Borowitz
- Waves of cyber attacks hit Netflix, Spotify, Twitter
- Navy Places Big Order for Laser-Guided Rockets
- Technica gets $22 million U.S. Air Force cybersecurity contract
- Samsung may not release a Galaxy Note 8 as it looks to improve product quality
Donald Trump is not a self-deprecating guy. A lot of people believe the reason he got into politics is because President Obama roasted him at the White House Correspondents Dinner. If the cardinal starts making fun of him, he might try to run for Pope.- Jimmy Kimmel
Video: Bill O'Reilly Caught In Lie
Erik Wemple found video which puts the lie to O’Reilly’s description of a hostile encounter between former Pres. Ronald Reagan and ABC News reporter Sam Donaldson.