U.S. intelligence officials are seeking to determine whether an American businessman identified by Donald Trump as one of his foreign policy advisers has opened up private communications with senior Russian officials — including talks about the possible lifting of economic sanctions if the Republican nominee becomes president, according to multiple sources who have been briefed on the issue.
People who are voting Trump because of the Supreme Court are essentially saying they'd rather see the world explode than two dudes kissing. - Emanuel Zbeda on Twitter
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- US military chief: 'Concerning' mustard attack on US base
- Russian planes bomb Aleppo as Syrian army begins assault
- Aleppo strikes leave children trapped beneath rubble
- Defying UN, North Korea vows to strengthen nuclear capability
Wow, Peace In Colombia? Really?
Leaders of the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia have given their unanimous support to a peace agreement reached last month with the government.
Perhaps if we all started referring to Climate Change as 'ISIS' the media might take the threat seriously.- John Fugelsang
Yep, Most Americans And EaglesThink Trump Is Nutz
A majority of voters say Donald Trump would allow the U.S. to default on its debt and that he would misuse the power of the presidency to punish his political opponents.
And nearly half of voters — 46 percent — say the GOP nominee would use a nuclear weapon to attack ISIS or another foreign enemy.
- Fox guest mocks Eric Trump for saying his dad rose from ‘nothing’: ‘He got a million bucks — come on’
- Eric Trump compares father to Mark Zuckerberg
- Boehner’s GOP replacement slurs veterans as ‘moochers’ and ‘pretenders’ for seeking VA care
- Trump advisers "terrified" he's not taking presidential debate seriously
- When Donald Trump's anti-Japanese comments came back to haunt him
- Reports: Ted Cruz Expected To Announce Support For Trump
If you actually thought Ted Cruz had principles, I'm sure some news organization wants to interview you right now.- LOLGOP
30% Of Voters Have No Idea WTF Trump Is Doing
Nearly a third of voters say they know little about Donald Trump’s positions ahead of the first presidential debate on Monday, a new poll found.
Thirty percent know “not much” or “nothing at all” about the Republican nominee's stances, according to a Pew survey released Friday. A smaller percentage, 18 percent, said they know “not much” or “nothing at all” about Hillary Clinton’s positions.
Trump Warns That Clinton Will Rig Debate by Using Facts - Andy Borowitz
Uh Oh. We May See Trump Take A Perp Walk Before Election Day
Donald Trump committed perjury. Or he looked into the faces of the Republican faithful and knowingly lied. There is no third option.
Rock The Voter News
- Obama slams Trump: "Even most 8-year-olds will tell you" black community isn't in its worst shape ever
- Muslim refugees of another era could put Missouri in play for Clinton
- Clinton camp urges Lester Holt to push back on false statements from Trump
Hillary Disobeys Obama!
Hillary Clinton would sign a controversial bill allowing families of victims of the 9/11 terrorist attacks to sue Saudi Arabia in U.S. courts, her campaign says, breaking with President Obama.
They’re offering the debate in virtual reality, so if you want to feel like you’re actually on stage during the debate, here’s your chance, Jeb.- Jimmy Fallon
A letter written by George Washington in 1786 is going on sale for $35,000. The letter is to a friend and says, “Don’t tell anyone, but I was born in Kenya.”- Jimmy Fallon
- US oil settles at $44.48 a barrel, down $1.84, or 3.97%
- Yahoo Says Hackers Stole Data on 500 Million Users in 2014
- Trump hotels agree to pay $50K in data breach settlement
A UPS Drone Will Be Coming To A Location Near You!
United Parcel Service Inc. UPS -0.42 % said Friday it successfully used a drone to deliver medicine to an island near Boston, jumping into a race with competitors such as Amazon.
In Breaking Bad 2 a sick botany teacher grows weed to provide for his family & the whole town mellows out & everyone gets along.- John Fugelsang
Just kidding, I showed up for work today! Thank you for visiting!