So now that Donald Trump -- after years of race-baiting and rumor-mongering -- believes that President Obama was born in the United States, will he follow through on his promise to donate $5 million to charity once he was given proof?
The birther movement was about delegitimizing the first African-American president in our history. - Bernie Sanders
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Guantanamo prisoner says Saudi 'royal' was part of an effort to recruit him for violent extremist acts
- US says it killed new ISIS information minister in drone strike
- Suicide Bomber Kills At Least 25 In Pakistan Mosque
- South Sudan refugees reach one million mark
- Trump revives creepy gun rhetoric against Clinton: Disarm her bodyguards — ‘let’s see what happens to her’
So the guy who got a 1-Y medical deferment as a teenager is now, as an overweight 70-year-old fast food junkie, healthy and fit for service? - Tina Dupuy
Trump Wonders if He's Doing Well Enough in Polls to Start Saying Nazi Stuff Again. - Andy Borowitz
Hillary Hater Is Gonna Be Sad
Sweden's court of appeals on Friday rejected a plea from WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange to drop an arrest warrant against him as a suspect in an alleged rape in 2010.
Gasoline Spill In Alabama
A pipeline leak that spilled about 6,000 barrels of gasoline in rural Alabama means drivers across the eastern U.S. will likely be paying more at the pump.
Aerial photo of two of the three mine water retention ponds at the site of a pipeline leak that spilled an estimated 250,000 gallons of gasoline in Shelby County, Ala. The retention pond on the right is where the gasoline has been contained.(DUH!) (Courtesy Colonial Pipeline)
Donald Trump is like Jesus for Christians who've rejected the teachings of Jesus. - John Fugelsang
- Trump Drops False ‘Birther’ Theory, but Floats a New One: Clinton Started It
- What Donald Trump has said through the years about where President Obama was born
- Black Caucus Tears Into Trump After Birther Debacle: He's 'Deplorable'
- Shep Smith slams Trump for his ‘8-minute commercial’ birther fiasco: He ‘punked the media’
- KY Democrat calls for impeachment of Tea Party Gov. Bevin after Hillary ‘bloodshed’ threat
- The NY Times Made A Video Of Real Voices From Trump Supporters--Uncensored. It Will Make You Sick.
- Minnesota man hangs noose to scare away thieves swiping his Trump signs — but he’s ‘far from racist’
Donald Trump assures you Hillary was a birther first and he's got investigators in Hawaii with proof of it that he'll show you sometime. - John Fugelsang
NOTICE: I posted this two days ago and it is not true! Mea culpa!
Not only should cannabis be legalized, it should also be forcibly administered to Congress.- John Fugelsang
The White House has announced that America will accept 110,000 refugees next year. Meanwhile, Canada announced if Donald Trump wins, they’ll accept 110 million refugees.- Conan O'Brien
Whaaat? Is The Media Turning Against Trump?
The television reporters following Donald Trump on Friday erased video of a hotel tour to protest being denied editorial access to the Republican nominee.
Staffers from the major TV networks made the decision after the campaign refused to allow a producer to join Trump on a tour of his new Washington, D.C., hotel...
Either way, he's gone from lying about a racist conspiracy to threatening a woman's life in less than 7 hours. - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton Courts Muslim Voters In Swing States
- London mayor says Clinton the most experienced candidate running for president
- Michelle Obama Rips Trump's 'Birther' Comments Stumping for Clinton
Where Is The Liberal Media?
Americans' trust in the media has sunk to a new low, and a bitter presidential race may be to blame, a Gallup survey showed Wednesday.
Emotional Obama tearfully thanks Trump for granting him citizenship. - Andy Borowitz
Ivanka Trump abruptly ended an interview with Cosmopolitan magazine because she felt the questions were “unfair.” Of course it’s understandable, most of us wither under the intense political grilling of Cosmopolitan magazine.- Conan O'Brien
Trump boasting that he got POTUS to show a birth cert makes him the 1st man in history to brag that someone proved he's a liar.- John Fugelsang
- Oil ends at mid-August low, logs a more than 6% weekly loss
- Tech Firm Claims Halliburton Stole Secrets
- Exxon probe faces uphill climb amid ambiguous accounting rules
Trump Says He Gets Daily Exercise by Changing Positions. - Andy Borowitz
California added 63,000 jobs in August, 42% of U.S. total
California employers quieted any lingering doubts about the state’s economy in August, as an uptick in hiring helped absorb hordes of new job-seekers.
Sure, we have self-driving cars now, but what about self-folding calzones? Do I have to do ALL of the work?- Stephen Colbert
Thank you so much for visiting. I hope you have a great weekend.