...The summary said that Clinton "never deleted, nor did she instruct anyone to delete, her email to avoid complying with the Federal Records Act, FOIA, or State or FBI requests for information." The summary added that Clinton had tasked her legal team with seeing to it she complied with official requests to preserve her emails.
“If immigrants somehow get over the wall, the condition of our bridges and roads will keep them from getting very far,” a wall supporter said. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Vladimir Putin says DNC hack was service to American public, but denies any role in it
- Japanese reporter thinks something strange is afoot with Putin's schedule
- Philippines president: Explosion that killed 15 was act of terrorism
- Islam Karimov Dies at 78, Ending a Long, Ruthless Rule of Uzbekistan
In Outreach to Black Voters, Trump Offers to Meet with President of Africa. - Andy Borowitz
Grab Your Loved Ones And Run For The Hills
Donald Trump has jumped ahead of Hillary Clinton nationally in the race for the White House, according to a new poll.
Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, has 40 percent support to Clinton's 39 percent, according to a poll by the right-leaning Rasmussen Reports released Thursday.
Donald Trump's first act as Commander in Chief will be orderin' the United States military to invade MSNBC. - Tea Pain
- RNC chairman accuses Fox News of showing Trump’s "worst" polls
- Eric Trump: "Pretty amazing" Hispanic surrogates withdrew support after immigration speech
- Ann Coulter: Donald J. Trump wasn't mocking a disabled reporter, he was just "doing a standard retard."
- Former Texas official says he was told to drop Trump University probe
- Michele Bachmann says that the 2016 presidential race will be the country’s “last election"
- Gretchen Carlson secretly recorded meetings with Roger Ailes, caught harassment on tape
Taco Trucks Everywhere. Thanks Hillary!
The founder of Latinos for Trump on Thursday warned that if his candidate loses, America faces an uncertain future in which Mexican food is far too easily available.
“My culture is a dominant culture, and it’s imposing and it’s causing problems,” Marco Gutierrez said in an interview on MSNBC. “If you don’t do something about it, you’re gonna have taco trucks [on] every corner.”
If we don't build a wall on our northern border, they'll soon be maple syrup & Canadian bacon trucks on every corner.- Erik Bransteen
No Wonder Trump Won't Release His Taxes
Donald Trump paid the IRS a $2,500 penalty this year, an official at Trump's company said, after it was revealed that Trump's charitable foundation had violated tax laws by giving a political contribution to a campaign group connected to Florida's attorney general.
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton campaign rips Judicial Watch over passport emails
- Clinton told FBI she couldn't recall all briefings after concussion
- FBI Played Trick on Clinton During Email Probe, Newly Released Documents Show
- Moderators for the 2016 presidential debates revealed
Obama has now protected more acreage of national parks than Theodore Roosevelt
Speaking at the largest conservation event in the world, President Obama said, “No nation, not even one as powerful as the United States, is immune from a changing climate.”
After leaving office, Bill Clinton started a Foundation that helped over 400M people. George Bush painted his dog. - Richard Hine
And who doesn't need cheering up after The Donald's speech on Immigration last night?? - Bette Midler
- Oil up 3 percent as US jobs data hits dollar; tumbles on week
- Soft Jobs Data Cools Market Expectations on Fed Rate Increase
- Sadistic Pervert Roger Ailes Is Advising Donald Trump. Why Isn't That a Scandal?
- Clinton offers plan to curb 'unjustified' price hikes on life-saving drugs
Trump's Money Saving Tactics
Donald Trump's campaign has not paid at least 10 top staffers, including former top aide Paul Manafort, California state director Tim Clark, former advisor Michael Caputo and two other senior aides who also left the campaign in June.
A prominent Latino Trump supporter announced today he is withdrawing his support for Donald Trump. He said, "I would have done it sooner but I just came out of a year-long coma."- Conan O'Brien