Naked Trump statue leaves New York in giggles
A naked statue of Donald Trump, complete with bulging belly and elaborate yellow hair, caused laughter and merriment in New York Thursday until it was demolished by park wardens.
Only way Trump saves his reputation? On 11/8 he says, "It was my plan to expose all of the utter dreck on the right"- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Syrian planes said to bomb Kurdish-held area for first time
- Syria: Citing lack of action, UN envoy cuts short humanitarian taskforce meeting
- CNN’s Kate Bolduan struggles to hold back tears while covering boy who barely survived Syria bombing
- White supremacist stabs interracial couple and then threatens to kill BLM protesters at Trump rally
- Twitter shuts 235000 more 'extremist' accounts
Donald Trump says he wears his criticisms "like a badge of honor."
Which is good, as we know he doesn't have any other medals at home. - John Fugelsang
Putin Boldly Heading To Ukraine. Thanks Trump!
Russia is bolstering its military presence on its western border, sending tens of thousands of soldiers to newly built installations within easy striking distance of Ukraine.
You just happen to vehemently hate the first black and first woman president. Total coincidence. Nothing you should look at in yourself. - LOLGOP
- Republican strategist: "Hiring of Breitbart exec spells utter doom for Trump"
- Report: Trump campaign manager tried to prevent infamous taco bowl tweet
- Pro-Trump pastor suggests black voters’ think Trump is racist because they’re too dumb to get ‘satire’
- Florida mom launches vile racist rant at black neighbors — ‘You should have stayed in Africa!’
- Trump campaign adviser: Donald Trump is ‘not afraid of black people’ — he ‘loves black people’
- Kayleigh McEnany: Trump had ‘great week’ because he ‘tailored message’ to blacks at all-white rally
Trump hires Breitbart CEO Steve Bannon. For folks not familiar, Breitbart is Fox News for white supremacists.- Tea Pain
DOJ Says No To Private Prisons
Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates announced Thursday that the Justice Department plans to end the use of private prisons after they have been found to be less safe and effective in operating correctional facilities than those the government runs.
Justice Department seems to have realized that a society that keeps building for-profit prisons is a society that keeps needing more crime.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- The bonkers conspiracy theory about Hillary Clinton's health
- Hillary Clinton fundraises with Leonardo DiCaprio, Magic Johnson, Cher and Jimmy Buffett
The Gazillionith Investigation Of Hillary Is Coming Soon!
Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee are planning to press officials from the FBI in a hearing scheduled for next month on allegations that Hillary Clinton committed perjury.
ALERT: National Hurricane Center upgrades Hurricane Donald to Category 5, warns conservatives to seek higher ground. - Tea Party Cat
The sexual tension between Trump and Hannity has never been sharper. - LOLGOP
- US oil soars 3.1 pct to settle at $48.22, highest level since July 1
- Gawker.com is dead: Controversial news site will end operations next week
- Trump: "They will soon be calling me MR. BREXIT"
- Breitbart, Bannon and Ailes: Has this all been a cynical infomercial for the launch of Trump TV?
- Turmoil at Fox News continues with ouster of Bo Dietl
- This man claims to own half of Facebook and now he fears for his life
The politicians who tell you 'Obama is coming for your guns' are the politicians who are coming for your Social Security. - John Fugelsang
|Mr. Brexit lost his balls.|
Koch's Barring Trump?
The powerful donor network helmed by billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch is canceling more than half a million dollars in Florida advertising designed to help Marco Rubio in his Senate race, according to Koch network spokesman James Davis.
Coming soon to Netflix: MR. BREXIT, a new show about a vigilante candidate, funded by Russian hackers. - The Daily Edge
Please help keep All Hat No Cattle Online
By Donating $5!
Thank you for visiting.