The first six months of 2016 were the hottest ever recorded, NASA announced on Tuesday, while Arctic sea ice now covers 40% less of the Earth than it did just 30 years ago.
Look, if Obama had 3 ex-wives and 5 children with different women, 'modern' and 'blended' family wouldn't be the terms being used right now. - Joan Morgan Tweet
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- France says 3 soldiers killed during anti-terror mission in Libya
- Defense and foreign ministers gathering in Washington to plan next steps in fight against Islamic State group
- To seek peace in Syria, US offers to cooperate with Russia
- Turkish government crackdown touches thousands after coup attempt
- Car Bomb Kills Pro-Western Journalist in Ukraine
- Iraq war families raise money for case against Tony Blair
You people just don't get that Donald Trump is the closest some of us will ever get to being able to vote for Boss Hogg. - John Fugelsang
Trump Humps Anti-Obama Crowd
If he wins the presidency, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump would seek to purge the federal government of officials appointed by Democratic President Barack Obama and could ask Congress to pass legislation making it easier to...
So far the #GOP convention has been a mix of lies, fear, hate-mongering and distortion w/a few moments of inspiration stolen from the Obamas. - Richard Hine Tweet
- Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick calls for federal investigation of Black Lives Matter
- Chris Christie and his delirious “lock her up” mob took Hillary hate to a new level
- Hindu-American emerges as top Trump mega-donor
- Code Pink co-founder mobbed by angry Trump supporters for holding up ‘No hate’ sign
- Ben Carson defends connecting Hillary Clinton to Lucifer
- Seth Meyers destroys Trump over ‘dumb’ plagiarism: He actually doesn’t ‘hire the best people’
Paul Ryan wants us to see Republicans as "kindness and justice" while the crowd chants "Lock her up!" - Kona Lowell
Trump Admits Plagiarism. Promptly Blames Friend.
After 24 hours of confusion and the campaign’s resistance to admit to plagiarism, it seems America finally has an answer from the Trump campaign confirming it was plagiarism and that a close friend might be responsible.
The religious freedom conservatives are most interested in is the freedom to decide what your religion is.- LOLGOP
GOP Nominates Man Fined $750,000 by Justice Department. - David Corn
Rock Band Mocks GOP
The rock band Third Eye Blind frustrated some guests at a charity concert held during the Republican National Convention on Tuesday. According to multiple accounts posted by attendees on social media, the band played some of its more obscure songs and mocked socially conservative positions during its set at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland.
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton set to name her vice president pick Friday
- Bernie Sanders to Campaign Against Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Let's all thank @FLOTUS for the only positive speech on night 1 of the RNC. - John Fugelsang
It's a good thing Roger Ailes is a serial sexual harasser and not a black man with a broken taillight, because that has consequences. - Jeff Tiedrich
- Crude Oil 45.14
- Costa Rican colón dips against US dollar
- Twitter bans Breitbart editor after abuse of 'Ghostbusters' star
- Analyst Upgrades Papa John's Because Growing Civil Unrest Means More Pizza Deliveries
Quicken Loans Arena, home to the NBA champion Cleveland Cavaliers, is hosting the Republican Convention this week. And just like the Cavs’ starting lineup, the convention is expected to have four black people.- Seth Myers
The EU v China
The European Union on Tuesday launched dispute proceedings against China in the World Trade Organization over import duties and other alleged measures involving raw materials.