In a bombshell announcement, FBI Director James Comey accused former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Tuesday of having been “extremely careless” in handling classified information on her private email server but recommended that she not face criminal charges.
BREAKING NEWS - people who hated Hillary Clinton still hate her; people who defended her still do. More on this huge story as it develops.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iraq's interior minister resigns in wake of devastating Baghdad truck bombing
- Attack on holy city of Medina appalls Muslims amid Ramadan violence
- Russian Ex-Guantanamo Detainee Linked to Turkey Airport Attack
- Feds: Ex-National Guardsman Allegedly Plotted Fort Hood-Style Terror Attack
"Guy contributed, like, nothing to the Roman economy. SAD! I like Messiahs who don't get crucified" - The Theology of Donald Trump - John Fugelsang
Is The Trump War On Journalists Over?
Journalists banned from Donald Trump’s campaign events can rejoin their press colleagues in Cleveland at the Republican National Convention, an official said Tuesday.
“If they have made it through the credentialing process, yes,” Annie Tin, the House Press Gallery director, who issues credentials for the convention, said...
- Missouri Republican is selling "ISIS hunting permits" to raise campaign funds
- Trump blasts FBI decision on Clinton: "The system is rigged"
- Pro-Trump ‘Crippled America’ PAC tries to tie Hillary ‘KKKlinton’ to the Klan
- CNN segment goes off the rails when Trump backer defends anti-Semitic tweet by blaming Dems for slavery
- New Marvel Comics villain looks suspiciously like Donald Trump
- Gingrich to campaign with Trump amid VP speculation
- Palin after FBI's Clinton decision: "Rise up and and tear down this tyrannical system"
If you think Trump isn't careful about who he offends, you are wrong. He is very careful not to say anything that offends racists and misogynists. - Andy Borowitz
Hey Dorothy, Look What Happened To Kansas
Republican Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback, launched an “experiment” when he was elected in 2010 that has bankrupted the state’s economy.
If you discovered you were inspiring hordes of antisemites, would you?
a) apologize & hide
b) insist Jews can't recognize a Star of David. - LOLGOP
Only Little People Follow Regulations
Donald Trump often boasts he made a lot of money in Atlantic City, despite the repeated failures of his casinos there, but what he does not mention is his casino empire's repeated run-ins with government regulators over broken promises---
Obama: "I'm ready to pass the baton, and I know that Hillary Clinton is gonna take it"
Rock The Voter News
- Obama: There Has Never Been A More Qualified Person Than Clinton For Prez
- FBI findings on Clinton investigation won't change Sanders' decision to stay in the race
- Sanders supporters melt down over FBI's Clinton decision
- Hillary Clinton on Bill Clinton-Loretta Lynch Meeting: "I Learned About It In The News"
Bill Clinton Moved to Undisclosed Location Until November Ninth - Andy Borowitz
Bill Clinton could have sex with Loretta Lynch on the tarmac and I would still vote for Hillary Clinton. She's running against Donald trump. - Paula Poundstone
Wait. Wait. The World's Worst Investigators Launching Another Investigation!
Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) told reporters on Tuesday that he will meet with House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) and the House sergeant-at-arms on Tuesday afternoon to discuss whether to launch a formal investigation into the sit-in demonstration staged by House Democrats at the end of June
Oops. Prayer Didn't Work!
A county clerk who went to jail for refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples violated the state's Open Records Act, the Kentucky attorney general's office said Tuesday.
- Oil ends down nearly 5 percent on Brexit worry, supply builds
- As realities of Brexit take hold, global markets retreat from last week's gains
- Chipotle executive turns himself in to face drug charges
- ‘Top Gear’ stalls as ratings plummet; host Evans quits
If Donald Trump posted a flamin' cross on Twitter, his followers would call it a " Shiny Plus Sign. " - Tea Pain on Twitter
New Olympic Medal Should Be Awarded For Swimming In Sludge
A group of Brazilian scientists have detected a drug-resistant bacteria growing off the shores of some of Rio de Janeiro's most stunning beaches, one month before they're due to host the 2016 Olympic Games.
They have found a "super bacteria" in Rio waters. If the swimmers go really fast maybe they could avoid it. We should see some record times. - Paula Poundstone