An executive at the Trump Organization and special counsel to Donald Trump posted a meme accusing Hillary Clinton of "murdering an ambassador" on Tuesday, shortly before the House Benghazi Committee released its report.
In 6 years in power, the GOP has delivered 8 Benghazi reports, dozens of Obamacare repeals & a shutdown. They deserved Trump so hard.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- ‘For God sake’: CNN’s Ashleigh Banfield loses it after Trump aide calls Hillary a murderer
- Social media mocks GOP’s endless failed probe: ‘The 2020 Benghazi report will be even more stinging’
- After spending millions on probe, Trey Gowdy still refuses to say ‘Clinton lied’ about Benghazi
- Threats from Trump’s neo-Nazi fans force Jewish conservative writer to buy a gun for protection
- Trump campaign denies reports he is rolling back proposed Muslim ban – as it happened
- How Brexit could mess up the Irish border — and reignite tensions in Northern Ireland
Hi, I'm more angry at 4 dead in #Benghazi than 4486 dead in Iraq.
I also plan to stick it to the man by voting for a billionaire landlord. - John Fugelsang
Putin POed At U.S.
Moscow is accusing a U.S. Navy ship of coming dangerously close to one of its ships, hitting back at the Pentagon’s recent accusations of Russian planes doing the same thing.
- Morning Joe slams ‘stupid‘ Trump’s attacks on Warren’s heritage: ‘What the hell’s wrong with them?’
- White Nationalists Involved In Bloody Calif. Rally Will Be At GOP Convention
- Mike Huckabee to pay $25K for playing "Eye Of The Tiger" at rallies
- Catholic League Chief Loses It Over Pope's Call To Apologize To Gays
- New Mexicans slap down Trump-loving tourist who whined about ‘angry Indians and illegal Mexicans’
White Supremacists tend to be the greatest argument against the concept of White Supremacy. - John Fugelsang
Trump Says He's Charitable But No One Can Find Proof!
While Donald Trump’s campaign claimed that the candidate personally donated millions to charity between 2008-2015, Washington Post investigation out Tuesday only managed to find one donation amounting to less than $10,000...The Trump campaign, which has banned the Post from covering its events, did not respond to the newspaper’s multiple requests for comment. His staff said when he launched his campaign in June 2015 that he’d personally given $102 million between 2010-2015 alone.
Donald Trump: “The ABC poll is very dishonest. I’m not losing. I get tons more retweets than Hillary, and that’s worth way more than votes.”- Tea Party Cat
House Benghazi Report Reveals Hillary Clinton Was Second Gunman On Grassy Knoll. - The National Report
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton widens her lead over Donald Trump to eight points
- Top Dem: The point of the Benghazi report was to sink Clinton’s poll numbers
Hillary was warned about Benghazi if by 'Hillary' you mean 'Bush' & by 'Benghazi' you mean '9/11.' - John Fugelsang
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- Ikea recalls 29 million chests and dressers after six children were killed
- #ShowUsYourTaxes: Here’s Every Time Donald Trump Has Said He Would Release His Tax Returns
Donald Trump wants to consider racial profiling. I hope he doesn’t mean cracking down on white rapists, white gunmen, and white CEOs.- Tea Party Cat
Uh Trump, It Is Illegal To Fundraise From Foreign Nationals
Donald Trump's first foray into email fundraising is not off to the greatest start...Numerous members of the British parliament have complained that they have received multiple emails from the Trump campaign asking for a donation.
Here's the link to the Federal Election Committee