In a decision striking down key aspects of a Texas abortion law Monday, the Supreme Court cast doubt on similar laws in nearly two-dozen states.
At least we know that right now Justice Scalia is in Heaven, telling the Virgin Mary what she can and can't do with her body. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- UK vows action after racist attacks on Poles and Muslims in wake of Brexit
- British leader seeks time to exit EU, but Europe may push harder to begin break
- Israeli, Turkish leaders look to gain from reconciliation
The CIA Needs Better Friends
Weapons shipped into Jordan by the Central Intelligence Agency and Saudi Arabia intended for Syrian rebels have been systematically stolen by Jordanian intelligence operatives and sold to arms merchants on the black market, according to American and Jordanian officials.
Wait, you're telling me the people who wanted to name a ship Boaty McBoatface made a poor decision with direct democracy? - Will McAvoy on Twitter
- Trump Won't Let GOPers Who Don't Endorse Him Speak At Convention
- Former Arizona guv complains that Republicans are frequently labeled as "bigots and racists"
- Rubio: Trump’s Muslim Ban Is ‘Not Something That's Going To Happen'
- McConnell Dodges Questions On Whether Trump Is Qualified
- Scott Brown: Elizabeth Warren should "take a DNA test" to prove her Native American heritage
Trump supporters got more bad news today. The Supreme Court ruled that women were human beings. - Tea Pain on Twitter
Conservatives Are Crying Today
The U.S. Supreme Court ruled today in a 6-2 vote that domestic abusers convicted of misdemeanors can be barred from owning weapons.
Every woman has a constitutional right to make her own reproductive choices. I'm pleased to see the Supreme Court reaffirm that fact today.- President Obama
Rock The Voter News
- White House rips 'obsessed' GOP for trying to question Obama on Benghazi
- Clinton and Warren electrify Ohio crowd, sparking visions of a ticket
- Bernie Sanders' press secretary leaves campaign
Jesus was anti-death penalty & never mentioned abortion. Of course, that's only if you believe what's actually in the Bible. - John Fugelsang
The Chris Christie Dept. of Vocabulary Adjustment
Despite condemning Donald Trump's Muslim ban on the campaign trail, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has changed course and said last week that Trump's proposal isn't really a ban on Muslims.
@realDonaldTrump: Remember when you said women getting abortions should be punished? #SCOTUS slapped you down: "Not so fast, Tiny Hands!" - Mrs. Betty Bowers on Twitter
- Crude Oil 46.55
- OPEC’s Pain Is Only Getting Worse As Revenues Continue To Fall
- Panama opens canal extension amid growth risks, cost battle
- Marijuana-Based Drug Helps Kids With Rare Forms Of Epilepsy In Studies
The UK officially voted to leave the European Union. It caused the British pound to hit a 31-year low. You could tell Brits were struggling today. Queen Elizabeth was wearing one of those cardboard crowns from Burger King.- Jimmy Fallon
The Brexit Effect
Markets hemorrhaged more than $2 trillion on Friday, according to data from S&P Global, the worst on record.
"Those who follow this path of evil, as mafiosi do...are excommunicated,'
- Pope Francis, who seriously needs a food taster. - John Fugelsang