At a press conference, the presumptive Republican nominee's battle with the media reaches new heights.
America leads the world in reality shows about what reality show stars do after their reality shows end.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Trump: ‘Illegal immigrants are taken much better care of by this country than our veterans’
- Attempted North Korea missile launch fails: South Korea
- China to 'pressure' U.S. on maritime issues, paper says
- Netanyahu turns to Arab peace plan to face new challenges
- Libya unity govt allies capture IS-held towns
- Almost 46 million people trapped in slavery with North Korea, India key offenders: global index
There are guys who look at Trump whiny pouty and think, "Why can't America be that strong again?!" - LOLGOP
Gunning For Immigrants
A Republican congressional challenger compared his combat tour in Afghanistan to the U.S.-Mexico border, but with more shooting.
- A retired veteran tells CNN how Trump University scammed him out of $26,000
- Shady accounting underpins Trump’s wealth
- ‘You’re a sleaze’: Trump hurls insults at reporters questioning his sketchy veterans charity
- Fox & Friends cites ‘rap sheet’ of black dad who wasn’t at zoo to blame him for gorilla’s death
- Former Telemundo president stands up to Fox hosts on live TV for using anti-immigrant slur
- CNN host explodes at Trump aide for relentlessly ignoring facts: ‘It’s like Groundhog Day’
We tricked Trump into keeping his promises to veterans. Now let's trick him into paying some taxes. - LOLGOP
Mandarins? Not Clementines?
During a Friday night appearance on MSNBC's Hardball with Chris Matthews, political commentator Ann Coulter used the term "Mandarins" to describe Asian-Americans — and didn't back down after MSNBC anchor Joy Reid challenged her.
Stephen Hawking Angers Trump Supporters with Baffling Array of Long Words. - Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Supreme Court rules against White House in water pollution case
- Clinton leads Trump by 4 in New Jersey
- WATCH: Activists Rush Sanders On Stage, Secret Service Steps In
- Native Americans move to frontlines in battle over voting rights
- Justices reject constitutional review of the death penalty
The release of Trump's taxes could be a real game-changer if his supporters suddenly develop an ability to read. - Andy Borowitz
Traveling To Europe? Be Careful.
The State Department is warning Americans visiting Europe this summer about the potential for terrorist attacks.
Trump's proud tax avoidance is a way to brag that he --a son who inherited millions-- got you to subsidize his life. - LOLGOP
- Crude Oil 48.93
- Barrack: Worst Nightmare Was Negotiating With Trump
- U.S. court rules $24.9 billion Dell buyout underpriced by 22 percent
- World tourism rises faster than trade for fourth year
A Win For Trump
The Supreme Court on Tuesday rejected a case that a union brought against a former Donald Trump casino in Atlantic City.
I especially liked your deeply spiritual chain e-mail when you warned of the awful things God will do if I don't forward it to 10 more people. - John Fugelsang.
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER