Donald Trump suggested Monday he would make an exception to his proposal to ban Muslims from entering the country for London’s newly elected mayor, according to The New York Times.
“There will always be exceptions,” Trump told the paper when asked about Sadiq Khan, who was elected on Friday as London's first Muslim mayor.
Dick Cheney supports Donald Trump.
Cheney: "He had me at waterboarding." - Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- ISIS Battle in Iraq Stalled by Ethnic and Religious Strife
- China scrambles fighters as U.S. sails warship near Chinese-claimed reef
- Islamic State 'military emir' killed in Iraq during US-led air strike: Pentagon
- Israel Patrols Its Southern Border as ISIS Lurks in the Sinai Peninsula
- Iran equipped with Russian missile system: defence minister
- Afghan Taliban tighten squeeze on Helmand capital
- Obama to be first sitting US president to visit Hiroshima
GOP Benghazi Panel Uncovers Disturbing Finding: Hillary Still Presidential Frontrunner. - Cafe Tweet
Oregon's Militants On The Increase
Joseph Rice’s manner is a long way from militia stereotypes. The Patriot Movement leader does not present as a crazed gun nut, nor as a blowhard white supremacist. He’s genial, folksy, and matter-of-fact in laying out his views. But talk to him for long enough, and time and again the Patriot Movement leader returns to what really drives him: land.
Trump's ignorant view of Islam could make both our countries less safe. It risks alienating mainstream Muslims. London has proved him wrong. - First Muslim Mayor of London
- NC Republicans fear ‘bathroom law’ will dent ‘small government’ brand — and cost them the election
- Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick bullies superintendent for accommodating transgender students
- Seth Meyers nails flip-flopper Trump as a ‘Magic 8-ball’ candidate: Shake him for a different answer
- Heidi Cruz compares Ted’s presidential campaign to the fight to end slavery
I just dream of an America where people can use the correct bathroom without Republicans crying about it.- LOLGOP
Of Course The Donald Won't Raise Taxes On The Rich. He Was Kidding!
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump backtracked on Monday on his remarks about raising taxes on wealthy Americans, saying the rich might simply get a smaller tax cut than he originally proposed.
Lindsey Graham: "Donald Trump is a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot.”
Trump Supporter: "I know! Isn't he great?" - Tea Pain
Bundy Rallies The Troops
Environmental groups have called on the government to round up Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy’s cattle with a mass seizure of livestock that some fear could lead to a tense standoff between armed militia groups and federal authorities.
Next week Trump will order Chinese take-out and declare, "I just love the Orientals!" - Tea Pain
Rock The Voter News
Every 1 dollar spent on prison education saves us $5 on re-incarceration costs & that's why we need to cut those programs. - John Fugelsang
- Kerry: Businesses using US sanctions as excuse to avoid Iran
- Nigerian oil output falls towards 22-year low as violence spreads
- 30 finalists for ‘World’s Best Building’ announced -- which would you pick?
- Hyperloop reveals how it will levitate at 760 mph
A corrupt finance system has made income inequality not only a threat to our economic security, but a threat to our democratic values.- Bernie Sanders
As part of its summer 2016 summer ad campaign, beginning May 23 Anheuser-Busch is replacing the word Budweiser on its cans and bottles with 'America,' and swapping out King of Beers for the U.S. motto, E Pluribus Unum.
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER.
PLEASE DONATE $5