In a reversal, Donald Trump no longer appears eager to release his tax returns before the November election.
The party of "Family Values" nominates a candidate with 3 marriages, then attacks their opponent for holdin' hers together.- Tea Pain
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- ISIS claims responsibility for Baghdad bombing that killed dozens
- Georgia begins U.S.-led military exercise, angering Russia
- US heralds Romania missile defence system as step forward
Hey remember the last time we elected a millionaire-at-birth CEO who supported Nam but avoided serving to run America like a business? - John Fugelsang
- George W. Bush's daughter tries to set up squirming Prince Harry with her twin sister: 'Listen, she's available'
- Will Miami's Republican mayor vote for Trump? 'Of course not'
- Mitt Romney rips Trump for not releasing his taxes: He can only be hiding ‘bombshell of unusual size’
- ‘Your mic is hot!’: Sean Hannity screams for Geraldo to stop insulting Bernie during victory speech
- Donald Trump turns his attention from ‘Crooked Hillary’ to ‘Crazy Bernie’
- North Carolina school official suggests kids use pepper spray on trans people in bathrooms
In North Carolina, 30% of bridges are structurally or functionally obsolete and the state ranks 37th worst for bridge safety. But their bathroom security is the envy of the world. - Andy Borowitz
Do You Remember When George H W Bush Got Sick In Japan?
Japanese are welcoming President Barack Obama's decision to visit the atomic-bombed city of Hiroshima, and those interviewed Wednesday said they aren't seeking an apology.
Rock The Voter News
- Independents just delivered another state for Bernie Sanders
- Bernie Sanders to MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell: 'Please do not moan to me about Hillary Clinton's problems'
- Hillary Clinton Backs Income Limits on Parents' Costs for Child Care
The NRA’s Unhinged Spokesman
Ted Nugent’s at it again, posting a video of Bernie Sanders shooting Hillary Clinton.
A FB friend had a baby 2 hours ago and she already posted a video slideshow of baby pics complete with music. [snorts birth control pills] - OhNoSheTwitnt
- Crude Oil 46.07
- Yen pressured after Japan's verbal warning, dollar gains traction
- Fox News says new tabloid stories on Ed Henry raise ‘serious questions’
- CalPERS, NYC pensions urge Exxon investors to back climate measure
Instead of America maybe Budweiser should change its name to a country whose election isn't being laughed at by the rest of the world. - OhNoSheTwitnt
Google Says NO To Payday Lenders
Internet giant Google said Wednesday it will ban all ads from payday lenders, calling the industry "deceptive" and "harmful."
If Gene Simmons thinks Prince was "pathetic" then Gene Simmons still hasn't watched the Gene Simmons sex tape.- John Fugelsang
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER
PLEASE DONATE. THANK YOU.