Donald Trump: My Administration Will Hike Taxes on the Rich
Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump signaled Sunday that the wealthy would see higher taxes under his administration, breaking with conservative orthodoxy and his own tax plan.
I'd like to thank all the trolls for teaching us that Bill Clinton's history w/women means Donald Trump should get the nuclear launch codes. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Pentagon report reveals confusion among U.S. troops over Afghan mission
- Russia, US in fresh push on Syria resolution as Aleppo truce extended
- Taiwan enters South China Sea legal fray, as group seeks to sway international court
- Judge OKs U.S. extradition of Mexican drug boss 'El Chapo' Guzman
Tomorrow, Obama national security team will begin debating plan to arm moderate Republican rebels. - Jeffrey Goldberg
WMD = Weapon of Math Destruction
An Ivy League professor said his flight was delayed because a fellow passenger thought the math equations he was writing might be a sign he was a terrorist.
To correct an earlier rumor, Donald Trump will appoint Sarah Palin to head the "Department of Blamin' Stuff on Obama." - Tea Pain
- Jan Brewer calls for fewer female candidates: ‘This woman thing has gotten way out of control’
- Donald Trump picks Chris Christie to head transition team
- Rubio: I don’t want to be Trump’s VP
- Ex-McCain aide: ‘Assh*le’ Trump might literally go insane when he starts losing to Hillary
- North Carolina sues the Justice Department to protect its anti-LGBT ‘bathroom law’
- Pat Buchanan goes ballistic after feds sue NC: 'Why can't the minority deal with it?'
- Paul Ryan appears to be looking for an excuse not to go to Cleveland
Which is scarier to Republicans: gay couples eating cake, trans people using the correct restroom or poor people getting health insurance?- LOLGOP
SCOTUS Nominee: Yes To Trump, Still NO To Obama
Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) said Monday that there'd be "no problem" with presumptive GOP nominee Donald Trump nominating someone to replace the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia.
32,000 Americans die each year due to guns and if we can just solve the problem of trans people needing to pee, we may want to look at that.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Reid: GOP got what it deserves with Trump
- Bernie Sanders helps staffer get engaged
- Hillary Clinton's Plan to Combat Climate Change
Donald Trump calls Bill Clinton a "serial adulterer" in a new interview in People In Glass Houses Magazine. - John Fugelsang
The Nerve! Obama Makes Bison U.S.A.'s Mammal!
The bison has become the official national mammal of the United States under legislation signed into law by President Barack Obama on Monday.
- Crude Oil 43.37
- CNN host pleads with Trump for more phone interviews after on-air tantrum about ‘misreporting’
- Panama Papers database exposing more than 200,000 shell companies goes online
- Madoff Sons' Fight Over Cash Endures Long After Their Deaths
Active-duty service members prefer Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton by 2-to-1, according to an informal survey released Monday by Military Times.
So it seems that rank-and-file Republican voters now realize that the GOP's conservative agenda has only served to further enrich the wealthy while doing zero for them. It only took them forty years to figure this out. - Andy Borowitz