Within 24 Hours of Being Presumptive Nominee, Donald Trump Flips on Minimum Wage
In the past, Donald Trump has said that the American wages are too high and repeatedly expressed the concern that raising the minimum wage would undermine American competitiveness in the global economy. But less than a day after securing the status of presumptive Republican presidential nominee, he said he’d consider making it higher.
Thank you all for your caption submissions!
"I can see clearly now the reign is gone" - Dennis
1. I'm full of it up to here.
2. I can see Palin from here.
3. Practicing my Commander-in-Chief salute.
4. I need a VP with fingers no larger than these. - Jane
"Losers, dropouts, and I'm Golden." - Lloyd
I can see Russia from my house. - Robert
The glow from all those burning crosses makes my tan look even more tremendous! - Paula
I can see Sarah Palin's porch from my seat on Putin's lap! - Paula
If i just had my Make America Great Again hat.- Paul
I've had it up to here with those who call me obnoxious and the quintessential narcissist. - redford
I'll call it Salu-Trump-ing. Royalties, baby! - redford
My hands are THIS MUCH bigger than yours.- Mrs.LB
Do the republicans shocked that Trump is their nominee also get surprised when they put cake batter in the oven and it becomes a cake? - OhNoSheTwitnt
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Iranian commander threatens to close Strait of Hormuz to US
- Kerry warns Assad as truce talks shift to Berlin
- Bulgaria PM urges Eastern Europe to end opposition to migrant quotas
- ‘Huge parts may burn tonight’: Wildfire devastates Canada’s sixth-largest city
The Republican party has failed to stop Trump.
It’s up to the rest of America now. - James Fallow
Something Nice From Palmyra, Syria
Russia’s famed Mariinsky Theatre Orchestra is playing today in a Roman amphitheater in Palmyra today in a surreal propaganda exercise triumphing the recapture of the ancient city by Syrian government forces.
- Cruz’s ex-roommate celebrates his campaign’s end: ‘Either there is no God or he reeeeally doesn’t like Ted’
- Trump vows to unite the GOP — except for all the Republicans he ‘doesn’t want’
- Sarah Palin Appeals To 'GOP And Independents And Smart Democrats' To Unite Behind Donald Trump
- North Carolina transgender law violates civil rights law: U.S.
- Alabama city abandons law targeting transgender bathroom use
The good news? Cruz has even more time to think about transgender people peeing.- LOLGOP
Someone Said NO To Trump
You can add The Rolling Stones to the list of artists who want Donald Trump to pull the plug on their music during his campaign events.
The legendary British rockers have "never given permission to the Trump campaign to use their songs and have requested that they cease all use immediately,"...
The GOP is torn between Republicans who think Trump is a terrible racist and Republicans who think he's a wonderful racist.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama sips Flint water, urges children be tested for lead
- Government reports drop in overall crime in nation's schools
- Clinton, Sanders fight for last big prize: California
It's no coincidence #Trump's rise comes after our first Black president, & when a woman or a Jew are his potential general election rivals. - Jesse Benn
E-cigarettes Now Classified As Tobacco
E-cigarettes and other tobacco products like premium cigars and hookahs will be regulated in the same way the government regulates traditional cigarettes and smokeless tobacco
- Oil market jumps on output woes in Canada, Libya
- Big data breaches found at major email services: expert
- U.S. bullet train proposals shun public funds, favor private cash
- Trump says he wouldn't bail out Puerto Rico
I'm Pretty Sure This Is How The Zombie Apocalypse Begins
A biotech company in the U.S. has been granted ethical permission by an Institutional Review Board in the U.S. and India to use 20 brain-dead patients for what is sure to be a highly controversial study: From next year, they plan to stimulate their nervous systems in order to restart the brains. Bioquark is hoping that its part in the groundbreaking ReAnima project will reveal if people can at least partly be brought back from the dead.
The CEO of Priceline just resigned after it was revealed that he had an affair with an employee. As you can imagine, his wife is pretty mad, but on the bright side, at least he knows where to find a good deal on hotels.- Jimmy Fallon