Trump reveals how he would force Mexico to pay for border wall
Donald Trump says he will force Mexico to pay for a border wall as president by threatening to cut off the flow of billions of dollars in payments that immigrants send home to the country, an idea that could decimate the Mexican economy and set up an unprecedented showdown between the United States and a key diplomatic ally.
Trump needs a "five-second rule" for the words that spill out of his mouth. - Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- US Navy seizes Iranian weapons bound for Yemen rebels
- IS in deadly gas attack on Syria army: state media
- Islamist rebels shoot down Syrian warplane, capture pilot: monitor
- Germany records 300 attacks on asylum shelters so far this year
- Warring sides declare ceasefire over Nagorno-Karabakh
- Last Oregon occupier to surrender denied bail so he won’t kill himself before facing trial
Donald Trump met with the Republican National Committee. I wish I could have been a part of that meeting. Like Dr. Frankenstein meeting with his monster.- Jimmy Kimmel
Google's Fight Against Terrorism
Google has removed a Taliban smartphone app from its online store, the US Internet giant said Monday, countering the tech-savvy Afghan militant group’s increasing efforts to boost global visibility.
- Anti-Muslim goons rip up Quran and beg Trump to turn Phoenix mosque into a 7-Eleven
- Trump admits to Wisconsin voters that acting presidential would actually hurt his presidential campaign
- Mississippi governor signs anti-gay 'religious freedom' bill into law
- Megyn Kelly grills Cruz for fringe abortion policy: It’s ‘unspeakable trauma to carry a rapist’s baby’
Conservatives have a plan for free college education for all. This will be accomplished by passing a bill callin' high-school "college." - Tea Pain
Will The GOP Convention Have Indoor Fireworks?
Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Reince Priebus on Tuesday pushed back on critics of the of the GOP's presidential nominating process.
"This is a nomination for the Republican Party," Priebus said during an interview on WTMJ in Wisconsin. "If you don't like the party, then sit down. I mean, the party is choosing a nominee."
So exciting! Tonight's the night the GOP could stop Trump with the one guy in the world who might be an even bigger asshole than Trump.- Frank Coniff
Regular American women love being lectured by a European supermodel named Melania on how strong and rich her husband is. Great idea, Donald!- Warren Holstein
Rock The Voter News
- Obama hits Trump for border wall plan: "Good luck with that"
- Clinton boasts: "I have more votes than" Trump
- Sanders: I’ll ‘do everything I can’ to stop Trump
GOP: You need an ID to vote but not to buy an election. - LOLGOP
- World equities rocked by new oil slide
- TV show and PayPal projects canceled in North Carolina in response to GOP’s anti-LGBT law
- Icelandic Prime Minister Sigmundur David Gunnlaugsson has resigned
- Top Senate Dem raises safety concerns about iPhone-shaped gun
California produced $2.7 billion in medical marijuana sales last year — it's our biggest cash crop, not including the Kardashians.- Jimmy Kimmel
Obama Goes After Overseas Tax Cheats
President Obama on Tuesday applauded new rules set by the Treasury that will make it harder for U.S. companies to skirt taxes by moving abroad.
When humans go extinct on Earth, will aliens find our DNA and create a human version of Jurassic Park? - Funny Tweets
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER!