Trump campaign co-chair Jerry DeLemus to face trial in Nevada over 2014 Bundy standoff
A U..S. judge has approved the extradition of a New Hampshire man to Nevada, where he is to face trial on charges that he helped organize a high-profile armed standoff with federal agents at the ranch of Cliven Bundy in 2014.
I could spend all day explaining to Trump supporters what the First Amendment actually protects, or I could bang my head against the wall.- Jeff Tiedrich
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Gunman reported in U.S. Navy hospital in San Diego: base spokesman
- Brussels attackers were considering nuclear site, changed their minds
- Anonymous Threatens ISIS Again Following Brussels Terror Attacks
- ISIS uses Trump in video touting Brussels attacks
- Here’s the Army’s New Hybrid Vehicle: Half Tank, Half Jeep
- Emory University Students Feel 'Afraid' After Trump's Name Was Written in Chalk Around Campus
Once the GOP solves the crises of transgender people using the bathroom & Muslims feeling welcome, they'll get back to taking our insurance.- LOLGOP
Another Bush Legacy: Blackwater
ERIK PRINCE, founder of the now-defunct mercenary firm Blackwater and current chairman of Frontier Services Group, is under investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice and other federal agencies for attempting to broker military services to foreign governments and possible money laundering, according to multiple sources with knowledge of the case.
- Rudy Giuliani: Clinton helped to create ISIS
- There Were 5-Hour Lines to Vote in AZ Because SCOTUS Gutted the Voting Rights Act
- 'Morning Joe' panel: Obama tangoing after Brussels was a "tremendous mistake"
- Sen. Graham feels hopeless after backing Cruz: ‘We could lose in 2016 and we probably will’
- Graham to Daily Show host: If Trump wins "your days are numbered"
- Megyn Kelly Weighs In On The Trump-Cruz Wives Fray: ‘Seriously?’
Under North Carolina law transgendered people may not use any bathroom, public or private, and must instead hold it and drive to Virginia.- Tea Party Cat
Fingers Point At The State Of Michigan
The state of Michigan is "fundamentally accountable" for Flint's lead-contaminated water crisis because of decisions made by its environmental regulators and state-appointed emergency managers who controlled the city, an investigatory task force concluded Wednesday.
Ted Cruz has bravely renounced his Canadian citizenship, and the evil socialized health care that allowed his mom a safe affordable birth.- John Fugelsang
LOL. Trump Is Getting Sued
Two wildlife photographers are suing Donald Trump’s presidential campaign for using a photo they took of a bald eagle.
Robert Rozinski and Wendy Shattil allege Trump’s team is using their image of the all-American bird on campaign merchandise without their permission
Bernie Sanders has ignited a lot of passion, primarily among young people. And the incredible thing is he did it without posting even a single nude selfie. - Jimmy Kimmel
Rock The Voter News
GOPers Voting For Hillary?
Members of the GOP foreign policy establishment are open to supporting Ted Cruz or even Hillary Clinton for president if that’s what it takes to prevent Donald Trump from becoming commander in chief.
I never thought my greatest ally in destroying the Republican Party would be Fox News and the GOP base.- LOLGOP
- Oil down slightly; U.S. rig count drop offsets stockpiles surge
- U.S. Oil Explorers Return to Parking Rigs as Inventories Build
- General Electric CEO Lauds Boston As New Site
- NPR offers its reporters ‘Trump Training’ to handle safety threats
Ted Cruz is what happens when a televangelist has a kid with the Sham-Wow guy.- John Fugelsang
Activist hedge fund Starboard Value LP moved on Thursday to overthrow the entire board of Yahoo Inc (YHOO.O), including Chief Executive Marissa Mayer, who has struggled to turn around the company in her nearly four years at the helm.
Florida is considering legalizing silencers so you can stand your ground without all the hoopla.- Warren Holstein
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER!
It's a dirty job but someone has to do it!
Almost to $1300!