Ryan doubles down on pledge to back Trump if he's GOP nominee
Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) reiterated Tuesday that he would support Donald Trump if he wins the GOP nomination, even as the Speaker called on the party’s front-runner to tone down his rhetoric amid a spate of violence at recent campaign rallies.
Gov. Jerry Brown: If Trump wins, ‘we’d have to build a wall around California’
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Saudi-led air strikes kill 41 civilians in Yemen: health official
- 1 in 3 Syrian children know nothing but war: UNICEF
- Traffic resumes on Istanbul's Bosphorus Bridge after closure on security fears
- Iran welcomes Vietnamese leader, looks to boost trade
Putin to pull troops from Syria, but don’t worry, Trump will send his supporters to impose order right after they’re done with Sanders.- Tea Party Cat
Angelina Jolie Helps Syrian Teen Refugee
While visiting refugees in Lebanon as special envoy for the UNHRC, Angelina Jolie Pitt reunited with Hala, a 13-year-old Syrian refugee she befriended during previous visits.
If you criticize the leader of Israel it means you hate Israel, say the Americans who hate America's leader.- John Fugelsang
- Evangelicals accuse fellow believers of abandoning faith to support Trump
- Trump lies about paying defense for sucker-punching supporter: ‘I didn’t say I was going to pay his fees’
- McConnell Told Donald Trump He Ought To Discourage Violence At Rallies
- GOP sues for more Clinton docs
- Upheaval at Breitbart News as Workers Resign and Accusations Fly
- Hispanic voters in Florida bemoan 'hateful' Trump campaign as they head to polls
“You have reached Trump. Press 1 for English, press 2 to be deported. Or stay on the line if you can’t use buttons because of tiny hands.”- Tea Party Cat
Pulling Out A Gun At A Polling Station?
A poll worker in Cleveland, Ohio was arrested Tuesday after pulling a gun on another poll worker, local TV station WKYC reported.
Alan Bethea, 45, took a .380 pistol out of his backpack during a heated exchange with co-workers at the Louisa May Alcott School polling station, according to the report.
After Trump bans all the Muslims and ships all the Mexicans back to Mexico, he plans to deport any woman less than a 7.- Tea Pain Tweet
The latest polls show Gov. John Kasich holds a small lead over Donald Trump in his home state of Ohio. Whereas everything Donald Trump holds looks huge because of his tiny baby hands.- Seth Myers
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton caught on hot mic speculating about Christie's Trump endorsement
- Sanders surges in Midwest ahead of Super Tuesday 3
U.S. Eases Restrictions On Cuban Travel
Just days before President Barack Obama is due to arrive in Cuba, the U.S. Treasury Department announced Tuesday a further loosening of restrictions, making it easier for Americans to travel to the communist-run island, or to mail a postcard home.
At a rally over the weekend, Donald Trump was surrounded by Secret Service agents after a man tried to rush the stage. The Secret Service said the man was dangerous and disturbed, but they had to protect him anyway.- Jimmy Fallon
- Oil down 3 pct on technical pressure, U.S. stockpile worry
- Obama administration will not open Atlantic coast to drilling
- Anonymous declares cyber war on Donald Trump
- Florida sheriff threatens to arrest 'rascal' Apple CEO
Joel Osteen loves Donald Trump because they worship the same gods: Money & Fame. Jesus responded "I don't know them" - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Say what you will about Trump, it's impressive that his campaign is totally self-funded.*
*not including the $1.9 billion in free airtime the networks have donated to him. - Andy Borowitz
FIGHT THE RIGHT FUNDRAISER
ALMOST HALFWAY THERE! YEEHAW!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!