Jeb Bush Gets A Brotherly Hand From George W. In South Carolina
Former President George W. Bush came to the aid of his brother Jeb Bush’s Republican presidential campaign in South Carolina on Monday with a rousing endorsement of his character and a call for voters to reject the angry bluster of Donald Trump.
Amateur watercolorist who said Iraq would be a cakewalk and tax cuts would create jobs now says his brother would be a good president. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Turkey seeks allies' support for ground operation as Syria war nears border
- Russia denies striking charity's hospital in Syria
- State Department welcomes release of three Americans in Iraq: statement
- Greece hits out at EU migrant criticism
- CIA head: Cyberattack threat "keeps me up at night"
- Colorado Planned Parenthood reopens after deadly rampage
"Mere factual innocence is no reason not to carry out a death sentence properly reached."- Antonin Scalia
The Mooslums Are Coming! The Mooslums Are Coming!
City officials in a small Texas town notified Department of Homeland Security officials out of fear over a flag bearing the words, “Love is for all” in Arabic script,
- 'No autopsy necessary': Justice Scalia said to have died of 'natural causes'
- Donald Trump Says He's 'Very Seriously' Considering Suing Ted Cruz
- Trump supporter flips out and attacks Fox pundit’s breast size
- 4 in 10 Trump supporters in SC wish South had won the Civil War
- Donald Trump accuses Marco Rubio of ‘excess sweating’ that would affect his ability to deal with Putin
- ‘A 4-4 court is not a good thing’: CNN host tells Orrin Hatch to do his job and hold confirmation hearings
People who fear that Scalia will be replaced by a "more liberal" justice don't realize that compared to Scalia almost everyone is more liberal. - John Fugelsang
|I'm a strict consipationist.|
No Hat No Cattle
A Nevada rancher, Cliven Bundy will return to court Tuesday to seek his release from jail in Oregon, where he went to support the armed occupation of a national wildlife preserve led by his sons.
Ted Cruz is so extreme he plans to sponsor a Constitutional Amendment outlawin' Arabic numerals.- Tea Pain tweet
Controversial Prof In Limelight Again
An embattled University of Missouri professor has again found herself to be the subject of public scrutiny, after a video surfaced that shows her engaged in a verbal confrontation with police.
89% of Trump supporters want to deport Obama to Hawaii.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton: Obama likely to pressure GOP with high court pick
- Hillary Clinton barks like a dog while criticizing the Republican Party
Colbert mocks Hillary's youth outreach: "She won Old Hampshire"
Bernie Meets With Eric Garner's Daughter
The daughter of Eric Garner, whose death at the hands of New York City police officers two years ago sparked allegations of police brutality against African-Americans, met with Democratic presidential candidate Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders on Tuesday.
More High Winds Headed My Way!
A new cold front expected to enter the country on Thursday will bring strong winds throughout most of Costa Rica, the National Meteorological Institute (IMN) reported Monday.
Costa Rica weather forecasts estimate the front will bring gusts ranging from 50 to 80 kilometers per hour.
Female Presidential Candidate Who Was United States Senator, Secretary Of State Told To Be More Inspiring- The Onion
- US stocks rising for the second day in a row in broad rally
- Boeing sees new aircraft demand worth $550 billion in Southeast Asia over 20 years
- 2015 was a record-setting yr. for automobiles. Here are the most exotic, luxurious & incredible cars
The Republicans' handling of the Supreme Court vacancy shows that when given the opportunity to create even one job they won't do it. ~ Andy Borowitz
Meanwhile Russia and Saudi Arabia...
Russia's energy minister said Tuesday that his country has agreed with OPEC members Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Venezuela to freeze oil production levels if other producers do the same.
It's been reported that infamous drug lord El Chapo will stand trial in Brooklyn. Though I'm not sure it's a good idea to try him in a place that already has, like, five tunnels.- Seth Myers
donate to AHNC's Fundraiser!