Trump says he has "no objection" to next Fox News debate: "I'll be there"
Donald Trump promised during a Friday Newsmax interview to show up at Fox News' next Republican presidential debate, despite his on-and-off feud with the network and debate moderator Megyn Kelly.
REMEMBER: There are easier ways to tell people you're a white person who thought you'd do better in life than supporting Donald Trump.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Fall of Syria's Aleppo would hand Russia's Putin elusive prize
- Authorities Prepare For 'Armed Extremists' To Crash Occupier's Funeral
- Oklahoma schools post warnings of armed staff who will 'use whatever force is necessary'
- Gun deaths in the US are 25 times higher than elsewhere
- France, Germany pile pressure on Turkey to stem migrant tide
- Anti-terrorism chiefs ready for 'worst' at Rio Olympics
The religions of peace were all slaughtered by the ones we have now.- Tina Dupuy
Pope Francis, The Uniter?
Pope Francis will meet Russian Orthodox Patriarch Kirill in Cuba next week in a historic first meeting between the heads of the two largest Christian churches, the Vatican announced Friday.
The gathering will be the first of its kind since a schism in the 11th Century split Christianity into Western and Eastern branches.
- Trump Cancels NH Town Hall, Says Snow Trapped Him In Manhattan
- Michigan governor: Solve Flint water crisis instead of laying blame
- Barbara Bush: I don't know how women can vote for Trump
- Jeb Bush: I'm 'excited' about George W. Bush campaigning for me in South Carolina
Donald Trump's plane made an emergency landing in Nashville yesterday after reporting engine problems. When asked what the issue was, the pilot said, "Nothing, I just couldn't take it anymore.”- Jimmy Fallon
Emails Catch Michigan Governor's Lies
Emails between high-ranking Michigan state officials show they knew about an uptick in Legionnaires’ disease and it could be linked to problems with Flint water long before Governor Rick Snyder said he got information on the outbreak.
Barbara Bush to CBS on Trump: "Putin endorsed him, for heaven sakes. Putin, the killer. Putin, the worst."
Barbara Bush may be the only Republican who could beat Trump.- LOLGOP
Bernie and Hillary are sparring over who is the true progressive. On the Republican side there is a similar argument over who is the true sociopath.- Andy Borowitz
Rock The Voter News
- Des Moines Register calls for audit of Iowa results: 'Something smells in the Democratic Party'
- Chelsea Clinton calls Bernie 'President Sanders' in awkward slip
- Campaign: Sanders Headed To New York For 'Saturday Night Live' Cameo
Some Bernie Supporters Are Turning Up The Vitriol
The boos are getting louder. The chants are getting more personal. The shouts from the crowd are getting more frequent.
Top Democrats supporting Hillary Clinton have noticed the disdain that some of Bernie Sanders’ most hardcore backers have toward her, and are beginning to worry about what it’s going to take to bring them into the fold in November, when they assume Clinton will be the party nominee.
A chastened Sanders admitted receiving the benefit from the banks in exchange for maintaining a five hundred dollar minimum balance.- Andy Borowitz
Big oil gets the billions in profits and we get to pay for trillions in damage from climate change. - LOLGOP
- Despite Bold Predictions, T. Boone Pickens Sells All Oil Holdings
- Is Obama's $10-per-Barrel Oil Tax Dead on Arrival?
- Tinder is not feeling the Bern: Users banned for campaigning for Sanders
- Trading algorithm shows how mass shootings, politics boost gun shares
- Why 'Bad Boy' Martin Shkreli Has Been a Godsend for the Drug Industry
Unemployment is now below five percent, but the real number is actually much higher if you hate Obama.- Andy Borowitz
The State Of The US Economy According To Wall Street
U.S. manufacturing is shrinking, corporate profits are declining and goods are piling up on warehouse shelves. Those trends have elevated concern that a U.S. recession may loom in the next year or two.
Yet in the one area that matters most, the economy has continued to shine: Hiring.
Martin Shkrelli repels the Zika Virus. - John Fugelsang