Millions of people along the East Coast continued to recover from the historic blizzard that pummeled the seaboard over the weekend, even as governments and schools throughout the Northeast were closed Monday and transportation remained snarled...
Conservatives would acknowledge climate change if we blamed it on the poor. - Victor Tran
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- EU security chiefs brace for more Islamist attacks
- ISIS Threatens U.K. in New Video Showing Paris Attackers
- Czechs to send guns, ammunition to Iraq and Jordan to fight Islamic State
- The Latest: Norway, Russia to talk on migrant deportations
- Japan's Akihito heads to Philippines in latest stop on peace parade
- Michigan militia vows to ‘take up arms’ to defend Flint residents in fight with state over poisoned water
Once, Americans turned to each other when they fought Hitler. Now Americans turn to Hitler comparisons when they fight each other. - John Fugelsang
Let The Investigation Begin!
Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette on Monday named a special prosecutor and investigator to look into possible crimes in the city of Flint's water crisis.
The Afghan War is like a reality show that everybody hates, nobody watches, it costs too much & keeps getting renewed.- John Fugelsang
- Conservative national groups battle in the states over Constitution redo
- Protester wearing turban kicked out of Donald Trump rally
- ‘You reap what you sow’: CNN host tells Glenn Beck to suck it up after ‘birthing Donald Trump’
- Jeb Bush praises Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder for ‘stepping up’ response to Flint poisoned-water crisis
- D'oh! Cruz Campaign Concedes He Had Insurance Coverage All Along
- GOP Senator: I'd Vote For Bernie Sanders Over Ted Cruz
- Ted Cruz’s campaign chair furiously scrubs bio after newspaper questions his combat claims
- Video surfaces showing Ted Cruz was irritating and horrible even at age 18
- Christie: Rubio's Comment About The Blizzard Shows A 'Real Immaturity'
- Former NYC Mayor Bloomberg gets mixed reception to possible 2016 presidential run
- "Saturday Night Live" and Tina Fey mock Sarah Palin's endorsement of Donald Trump
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to admit you're voting for Donald Trump and remove all doubt.- LOLGOP
Trump's Spokesperson Is Perfect For Relaying His Message!
Katrina Pierson, the national spokesperson for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, on Sunday defended her call for a “pure breed” president by arguing that she was a “half-breed” like President Barack Obama.
Marco Rubio: "I bought a gun on Christmas Eve to protect my family from ISIS. And a pair of high-heeled shoes so I'd look taller doing it."- The Daily Edge
Michael Bloomberg gave us Rick Snyder who gave Flint lead in their water. You've been generous enough, Mike. - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama: GOP 'Vision' Has Become 'Unrecognizable' Since I Ran In 2008
- Hillary Clinton: Racism played a role in Flint’s water-poisoning crisis
- Hope grows at Vermont HQ that Bernie Sanders effect can go national
Jeb tweeted today that if Donald Trump is the nominee Hillary Clinton will be elected president and we can't let that happen. Jeb is painting himself as the only candidate who can beat Hillary. Meanwhile his brother George is at home painting portraits of his dog.- Jimmy Kimmel
I Have A Dream That Someday A Woman And Her Doctor Can Discuss Her Ladyparts Without Government Interference
The U.S. Supreme Court refused on Monday to review lower court rulings overturning North Dakota's ban on abortion at six weeks of pregnancy — before many women know they are pregnant.
US Marine Amir Tekhati is freed after years in Iranian prison and goes home to...wait for it... #Flint. - Kona Lowell
Journalism Prof Who Doesn't Believe In Journalism Charged With Assault
A misdemeanor simple assault charge was filed Monday against a University of Missouri assistant professor who received nationwide attention when she called for "some muscle" to help her remove a student journalist from a protest site on campus...
1 in 5 American children are now on food stamps which is why we must cut food stamps to reduce their dependency on food. - John Fugelsang
- Oil falls 4 percent after Iraq supply adds to glut
- Once in high demand, North Dakota oil-by-rail shunned on east coast
- Pro-Russian separatists blame Coca Cola and Mickey Mouse for moral decline in Ukraine
Bloomberg unveils campaign slogan: "The only thing that can stop a bad billionaire is a good billionaire."- Andy Borowitz
Iran Is Looking For Business
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani flew to Italy on Monday at the start of his first official visit to Europe, looking to sign multi-billion dollar contracts to help to modernize Iran's economy after years of crippling financial sanctions.