Trump On Putin’s Alleged Killing Of His Critics: ‘At Least He’s A Leader’
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump heaped praise on Russian President Vladimir Putin during a call-in interview to MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Friday, confounding the show's co-hosts when he brushed off their concerns about Putin's alleged killing of his critics.
Scarborough highlighted the wrong targets. Trump is the kind of billionaire Putin would arrest and then confiscate his property.
Putin would have Trump for breakfast and still need to stop at IHOP. - Comment by DJD on Talking Points Memo
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Hate Crimes Against Muslims In U.S. Have Tripled Since Paris Attacks
- US brings ambitious Syria peace plan to UN
- US Defense Secretary, in Afghanistan, warns of IS threat
- At least nine escape kidnappers in Iraq, cross into Kuwait: police, media
- Global number of widows rises as war and disease take toll
- French police fire tear gas as 'over 800 migrants' storm Channel Tunnel
- Israeli troops kill two Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza clashes
The War on Christmas is so long, pointless and unwinnable that we have to assume George W. Bush started it.- LOLGOP
Monkey See, Monkey Do
A rash of email and phone threats of violence hit schools on Thursday from New Jersey to Washington, D.C., and from Florida to California, but most were deemed to be hoaxes and schools opened.
Love the smell of Jeb Bush burning his donors money. - LOLGOP
- Donald Trump’s ‘silent majority’ isn’t a majority
- Republican donor Adelson says met 'charming' candidate Trump, discussed Israel
- Cruz Out of Sync on Ethanol with Likely Republican Caucus-Goers in Iowa Poll
- Dick Cheney Snarls His Defense of Waterboarding
- Hagel: White House Tried To 'Destroy Me' After Resignation
Trump basically wants to be the president of Russia.- LOLGOP
Government Shutdown Avoided
Congress gave final approval Friday to one of the most ambitious legislative packages in years -- a $1.1-trillion funding bill with nearly $650 billion in tax breaks and dozens of other policy initiatives.
The measure now goes to President Obama, who is expected to sign it into law.
Trump. The candidate who unites white supremacists with people who didn't know they were white supremacists.- LOLGOP
Rubio: All Talk No Walk
Sen. Marco Rubio missed Friday’s Senate vote approving a massive $1.8 trillion end-of-the-year spending bill and tax package — a day after he suggested that he could try to slow the legislation down.
A president named ‘Hussein’ and legal weed have driven conservatives insane. - Michael Moore
Rock The Voter News
- DNC penalizes Sanders campaign for improper access of Clinton voter data
- Bernie Sanders campaign threatens legal action against DNC
- Sanders aide slams Saturday debate: 'I guess Christmas Eve was booked'
- Meet the Controversial Artist Who Creates Surreal Paintings of Hillary Clinton
Bernie Still Running Despite Losing Putin Endorsement. - cafedotcom tweet
WaPo Columnist Attacked Online By Trumpies
A couple of weeks ago, I wrote: “Let’s not mince words, Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist.”
I cited a long list of incidents in which he targeted women, Latinos, African Americans, Muslims, Asians and the disabled. Here’s what I heard back from Trump’s defenders:
Remember when you thought that another Bush brother was the worst the GOP could do?- LOLGOP
- Ukraine Defaults on $3 Billion Bond to Russia
- In a flurry of pink, Costa Rica opens its first bank exclusively for women
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' blasts to record $57 million Thursday night
Toyota Recalls 1993 Camry Due To Fact That Owners Really Should Have Bought Something New By Now. - The Onion
Google Not Pleased With California
Google is sparring with California over its proposal to require a licensed driver be behind the wheel of self-driving cars.
“This maintains the same old status quo and falls short on allowing this technology to reach its full potential, while excluding those who need to get around but cannot drive,” said Google’s Chris Urmson, who directs the autonomous car program, in a post on Medium.
This coffee is so strong it could be my password. - Steve Mieczkowski
Eat Drink and Be Mary.