Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday described US Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump as a talented and outstanding man, welcoming his stance on Russia.
So Putin likes Trump. What would Joe McCarthy think?
Putin calls Trump "an outstanding, talented man," adding, "I can't wait to go topless horseback riding with him."- The Daily Edge
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Arsenals of weapons deployed against IS and Syrian rebels
- Pentagon Officers: We Quit if Trump Wins
- Sikhs post sign reminding bigots they aren't Muslims in the wake of anti-Muslim backlash
- What is the ‘flesh-eating’ disease that’s spreading across Syria?
- Enrique Marquez, friend of San Bernardino shooter Syed Farook, charged in connection to massacre
"And then Hillary Clinton sold baby parts to ISIS terror cells in Benghazi."
— Carly Fiorina
- Jeff Tiedrich
USA & Cuba Kiss And Make Up
The United States and Cuba have agreed to restore scheduled commercial airline service between the two countries for the first time in more than five decades, exactly a year after they started the process of normalizing relations.
- Senate sends Obama temporary government funding bill to avert shutdown
- Season’s beatings: Texas GOP official threatens to slap next person who wishes him ‘Happy holidays’
- Republican candidate Ben Carson cancels Africa trip over security concerns
- Stephen Colbert: Trump could insult his way to the presidency — remember when FDR said Hoover sucks?
- Gingrich compares Trump to President Andrew Jackson
- NY Lawmakers Introduce Legislation To Strip Trump's Name From State Park
- St. Paul City Council Takes on Trump In Vote Rejecting His Anti-Muslim Policy
- Fox News analyst smacks down Carly Fiorina's debate claims about him: I served under Bush, not Obama
Ted Cruz speaks to us like a lawyer who doesn't think you know how to use Google. - LOLGOP
Because guns kill people: Disney and Universal theme parks ban all guns, even toys, and install metal detectors.- The Daily Edge
War On Men's Private Parts?
A South Carolina lawmaker is putting forward a new bill to bring heightened attention to the obstacles women face if they choose to get an abortion.
The bill, pre-filed by state Rep. Mia McLeod (D-Columbia), would require men to wait 24 hours between when they receive a prescription for an erectile dysfunction drug and when they could obtain it. Women in South Carolina must wait 24 hours before receiving an abortion. The bill would also require men to get a signed affidavit from a partner confirming he has erectile dysfunction, see a sex therapist...
Jeb is America's fourth favorite Bush — after George, the other George, and of course, the baked beans.- Stephen Colbert
Rock The Voter News
- White House asks Supreme Court to reject states' attempt to block Colorado marijuana law
- Hillary Clinton on east coast oil drilling: 'So little to gain and..'
- Bernie Sanders lands key endorsements ahead of Iowa caucuses
For Christmas, first lady Michelle Obama said both her daughters asked for money. Or, as Fox News reported it, "Obama Gives More Handouts to the Unemployed."- Conan O'Brien
Dennis Hastert Had A Stroke
Disgraced former House speaker Dennis Hastert is recovering from a stroke and has spent six weeks hospitalized ahead of his sentencing in a federal bribery case.
I like to think that guys running Jeb's campaign are pranking both Jeb & people who'd still back a Bush brother because they'd be my heroes.- LOLGOP
- Oil Prices Fall as Stockpiles Keep Rising
- Stocks and gold are falling
- Texas company gives every employee $100K bonus
- U.S. labor market strengthening, factories struggling
Scientists are saying that an asteroid over a mile wide is going to pass by Earth on Christmas Eve, but they say it PROBABLY won't hit the Earth. Then the scientists were like, “Anyway, happy holidays, everyone!”- Conan O'Brien
Bush has sent an email to his supporters promising that as an early Christmas present, if you give him $25, you won't receive any more email requests for cash the rest of the year. It's a political strategy borrowed from the mob.- Stephen Colbert
Wow. The Most Hated Man On The Internet Was Arrested
Martin Shkreli, the price-gouging pharmaceutical company executive, was arrested early Thursday morning on securities fraud charges.
Wait, Martin Shkreli is in jail? Are the criminals ok? - John Fugelsang