Donald Trump, Pope Francis Tied For Americans' 2nd Most Admired Man
Donald Trump and Pope Francis don't have much in common, but this year the two tied as Americans' second most admired men in the world.
Donald Trump: “I will do far more for women than Hillary. I will subsidize face lifts and boob jobs, which will help them earn more than equal pay laws ever will.”- Tea Party Cat
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Bombs in Syria's Homs kill 32, wound 90: monitoring group
- German politician: US created the Islamic State by invading Iraq
- Turkey detains teen for making fun of President Erdogan on Facebook
- Costa Rica to deport Cuban migrants who lack visa
- Ohio grand jury clears police in fatal shooting of 12 year-old
85 deaths in the U.S. from jihadi terror attacks from 2005-2015.
88 gun deaths EVERY DAY.
You get to pick which to freak out about. - LOLGOP
Wow. Who's The Boss? The Pentagon Is Messing With Guantanamo.
In September, U.S. State Department officials invited a foreign delegation to the Guantanamo Bay detention center to persuade the group to take detainee Tariq Ba Odah to their country. If they succeeded, the transfer would mark a small step toward realizing President Barack Obama's goal of closing the prison before he leaves office.
Love getting lectured on victimhood culture by people who think ending tax breaks on the richest who've never been richer is tyranny.- LOLGOP
- Ben Carson: I Never Should Have Said The Chinese-In-Syria Thing
- Iowa Mother Rips Trump for Calling Emotional Moment with Daughter and Hillary ‘Staged’
- Presidential hopeful Trump blasts Republican expected to endorse rival
- Trump calls NH newspaper publisher ‘a real low-life’
- Bill Clinton's Arkansas birthplace damaged in suspected arson
- Sarah Silverman just made conservatives explode with rage — and only needed to use six words
- Bristol Palin Baby — Former Fiance Dakota Meyer Admits He's The Father Of Newborn Sailor Grace
Dear Donald Trump,
I'm at a Muslim wedding in a Christian church in NYC, and everyone is dancing to salsa.
America already is great. - Anand Giridharadas
I Don't Know Which Is Worse, That This Happened In Texas Or This Woman Thinks She's Christian
A Texas woman says her Christian faith gave her the power to redirect a tornado away from her home.Sabrina Lowe, of Rowlett...heard the distinctive train noise of the approaching tornado.“We actually went outside and started commanding the winds, because God had given us authority over the winds, the airways,” Lowe said.
Santa is not a socialist. He brought more and better gifts to rich kids than poor, and none to Muslims, so Santa is obviously a Republican. - Tea Party Cat
Rock The Voter News
- 8 Major Battles Obama And The Left Won In 2015
- Poll: Obama, Hillary Clinton America's 'Most Admired'
- Donald Trump changes tune on wages after Bernie Sanders broadside
Stupid experts! Only Trump understands that the way to woo women voters is to smear Hillary Clinton for her husband's infidelity.- John Fugelsang
I'd send congrats to all the men who may be Bristol Palin's baby's father, but with the holidays, who has that time? - Betty Bowers
Climate Change Update
Snow, sleet and hail snarled transportation across much of the Midwest and Southwest on Monday during one of the busiest travel periods of the year after more than 40 people were killed by tornadoes and floods
Climate change. Because the sea is far more likely to invade us than ISIS ever will.- LOLGOP
Facebook launched its year in review feature, which brings up some of your top Facebook photos from the past year. It should be a huge improvement over its original name, parade of regrets.- Jimmy Fallon
- Stocks Extend Drop as Oil Falls Below $37
- Stocks slump to begin last trading week of the year
- Northeast Ski Resorts Beg for Snow
- WHY GOOGLE'S NEW QUANTUM COMPUTER COULD LAUNCH AN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE ARMS RACE
History's Worst Inventions:
1. Nuclear Weapons
2. Selfie Sticks
3. Hydrogen Blimps
5. Donald Trump's Hair
- Paul Solomon Tweet
Mano a Mano? Millionaire Wants To Debate Billionaire?
Jeb Bush on Monday challenged Republican front-runner Donald Trump to a one-on-one debate.
Speaking to a gathering at the Forum Club in Palm Beach, Fla., Bush was asked by the moderator what he would say to Trump if he were to walk in the room at that moment.
US considers adopting China's two-child policy specifically to prevent Kanye West and Kim Kardashian from having more kids. - Michael Blackman Tweet
I hope your holidays have been filled with cheer!