First planeload of Syria refugees to arrive in Toronto on Thursday
The first planeload of Syrian refugees from camps in Jordan and Lebanon will arrive in Canada on Thursday, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said on Wednesday.
Another such aircraft will arrive in Montreal on Saturday, he told legislators.
Donald Trump: “I have a great relationship with the Bigots. I always have. The Bigots love me.”- Tea Party Cat
The World is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Saudi FM: Syria's Assad must leave or be forced out
- Putin’s War of Words with Turkey Escalates to Nukes and Ethnic Cleansing
- Judge Rejects Texas' Attempt To Block Syrian Refugees Arriving Thurs.
- Donald Trump’s call to ‘ban Muslims’ sparks anger in Asia — and comparisons to Hitler
- California police open hate crime investigation after Sikh temple is vandalized with Islamophobic graffiti
- Texans begin nightly smashing windows of Muslim family only six weeks after they move in
- Bulletproof backpacks for kids? Here are 10 sick products you can buy in America — thanks to the NRA
Meanwhile Back In China
China's military is paying "close attention" to an agreement between the United States and Singapore to deploy the U.S. P8 Poseidon spy plane to the city state and hopes the move does not harm regional stability, the Defence Ministry said.
Right now the NRA preps an email blast to their database of gun owners that Obama is plotting a database of gun owners.- John Fugelsang
Calling the GOP "the Party of Lincoln" is like saying a flesh-eating zombie "used to be a nice person." - The Daily Edge
More Boys And Their Toys
Israel and the United States on Thursday successfully tested a ballistic missile interceptor as the Jewish state seeks to upgrade its defences in the face of regional threats, officials said.
- Donald Trump surges to 35 percent in national poll on 2016 GOP race
- New Poll Finds Two-Thirds of Republicans Support Donald Trump's Muslim Travel Ban
- Trump spokeswoman responds to criticism of ban: "So what? They're Muslim"
- A day after criticism from Netanyahu, Trump says he's postponing Israel trip.
- Donald Trump has a plan to win ‘100 percent’ of the black vote and prove he’s not a racist
- Palin backs Trump's ban on Muslims: It's "common sense"
- Newly released email splits Benghazi Committee
- Cruz takes climate-science detour from campaign trail
When you keep telling your base that 97% of the world's scientists are lying to you, Donald Trump can happen. - LOLGOP
The Gloves Are Off
A billionaire who is backing former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush has launched a personal campaign against fellow billionaire Donald Trump, calling him an insecure, narcissistic bully who needs to be stopped.
More than 60% of Republicans support Trump's Muslim ban. Thanks for a peek under those white sheets, Donald.- Kona Lowell
CNN Interviews Trump Supporter That's Off Her Meds
Susan DeLemus believes everyone is lying to her except Donald Trump, and that’s why she’s supporting the Republican presidential candidate.
In an interview with CNN, DeLemus emphatically said she’s never been into politics until now, because she believes everyone is “lying to me, straight to my face!”
Rock The Voter News
- Michelle Obama raps about college in new music video
- Hillary Clinton Snags Endorsement From Largest Federal Workers' Union
- Millennial Voters Favor Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump and Ben Carson in 2016, Harvard Poll Finds
The Republicans need to stop Trump from getting the nomination so they can nominate someone who will express views virtually identical to Trump's in a more palatable way.- Andy Borowitz
Fox Business host Lou Dobbs took issue with the zombies in an Ohio nativity scene because he said it mocked Christianity instead of Islam.
Jasen Dixon, the manager of a local haunted house, riled up officials in the Sycamore Township second year in a row this month with his zombie nativity scene. Officials have said that he could be fined up to $500 a day if he refuses to take it down.
Mitt Romney now seems like Nelson Mandela. - Andy Borowitz
- $100 never again; there's a new normal for oil
- Possible tax deal would give big wins to both parties
- White Supremacist Says His Website Traffic Spikes When Trump Makes News
- Scams, ignorance burn foreign buyers of Detroit properties
Apple has unveiled new case for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6s that costs $100 and can provide the phone with as much as 25 hours of additional battery life. Which raises the total amount of battery life to 25 and a half hours.- Seth Myers
Making It Easy to Pay At Walmart
Walmart is rolling out its own mobile payment system, calling it Walmart Pay.
The system, like Apple Pay, allows customers to purchase items using their smartphones.
Another day where some of us didn't shoot each other!- Paula Poundstone
Hey Lisa! I'm finally getting to my annual contributions for my favorite organizations and bloggers (check PayPal). Congratulations on 15 years of posting. I thank you.
Thank you so much Brian, you are the first person to congratulate me. Deep curtsy!