Trump on terrorists: 'You have to take out their families'
Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump suggested Wednesday that the families of terrorists ought to be targeted in the fight against Islamic militants.
"Trump says what we think" - people who don't think.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- All-Clear After UNC Campus-Wide Alert Over Possible 'Armed' Person
- Anti-Islam Activist Vows To Confront Muslim Group After FBI Alert Thwarts Him
- Fox News Host Goes Beyond Trump's 9/11 Claims: Muslims 'Were Tipped Off'
- A Record 185K Firearm Background Checks Were Processed On Black Friday
- FBI anti-terrorism unit busts racist ‘hit group’ leader buying machine guns to ‘execute’ Jews and blacks
Report: Iraqis think that the US is in cahoots with ISIS. While the US is shocked that any Iraqi uses the word “cahoots.”- Erik Bransteen
General Says ISIS Is Not Contained
The United States has "not contained" the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), the nation's top military officer said Tuesday, contradicting President Obama's remarks last month about the terror group.
"We have not contained" ISIS, Marine Gen. Joseph Dunford, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told lawmakers at a House Armed Services Committee hearing
The Planned Parenthood shooter said 'No more baby parts;' which makes this a terrorist attack we all can blame on a video.- John Fugelsang
This News Article Could Be From Today, But It's From 1986.
At least 100 people have died after USA planes bombed targets in the Libyan capital, Tripoli, and the Benghazi region...The Syrian based terrorist group, Arab Revolutionary Cells, has announced on Lebanese radio that it will target both British and American interests.
Cool. The GOP frontunner has been lying about thousands and thousands of American Muslims for well over a week now.- LOLGOP
- Trump would have skipped Paris climate summit
- Glenn Beck suggests Trump paid by Clinton to ruin GOP chances in 2016
- Jeb Bush vows to pick woman running mate if he wins GOP nomination
- Jeb Bush says Hillary Clinton is the worst candidate.
- ‘You Should Be Ashamed’: Christie Scolds Reporter’s Trump Question at Drug Addiction Forum
- McCain: nixing Medicaid expansion will "trouble me" but I'll back O-care repeal
- Fox pundit says ‘white privilege is racist’: I confront my whiteness by ‘going to the tanning salon’
- Fox's Eric Bolling tried to prove Muslim joy at 9/11 by citing report on Israelis arrested for that reason
At this point, you have to believe Jeb Bush's donors are just paying to watch him wince in public.- LOLGOP
STOP THE PRESSES: REPUBLICAN TELLS TRUTH!
With yet another budget showdown and possible government closure looming next month in the nation’s capital, a freshman U.S. senator warned his colleagues recently, “The people despise us all … because we’re not doing the job we were sent here to do.”
Jeb Says Hillary's Life Revolves Around Politics. Yes, Jeb BUSH Said That!
Former Gov. Jeb Bush (R-Fla.) said late Tuesday that Hillary Clinton’s email scandal is unsurprising, given her laser-like focus on political advancement.
“Hillary Clinton’s life revolves around her political ambitions and that’s why she changes her views based on the public sentiment of the here and now,” he told The Des Moines Register.
Health Insurance companies are the parasite and American people are the host.- John Fugelsang
NY Police Officer Defecates At Mosques. Yes, He's For Trump!
A sheriff's patrol officer who is being investigated for an anti-Muslim post on his Facebook page has been placed on administrative leave, with pay, according to the Hudson County Sheriff's Office.
Rock The Voter News
- Bernie Sanders’s ‘College for All’ Plan Is Fair, Smart and Achievable
- The Untold Story of Bernie Sanders' 1987 Folk Album
- Hillary Clinton marks anniversary of Rosa Parks bus boycott
This would be a good time for Andrew Jackson to give up his seat on the $20 bill for Rosa Parks.- John Fugelsang
The Very First Pollution Olympics!
Olympic sailor Erik Heil floated a novel idea to protect himself from the sewage-infested waters he and other athletes will compete in during next year's games: He'd wear plastic overalls and peel them off when he was safely past the contaminated waters nearest shore.
- Oil Prices Under Severe Pressure As U.S. Inventories Near 500 Million Barrels
- Putin: Turkey Buys Oil from ISIS, and Erdogan Knows All About It
- Yellen says 'looking forward' to day of rate hike
- Sen. Corker’s relationship with real estate industry highlighted in voting record
USA's 20 wealthiest ppl own more wealth than the bottom 152 million Americans; aka Reaganomics is still working.- John Fugelsang
This Should Be Interesting
Fox News chairman and CEO Roger Ailes isn't amused by ABC's plans for a comedy called Fair and Balanced. The show, from ABC and Lionsgate, stars Kal Penn as a journalist who aspires to work for NPR, but instead takes a job at a cable news network that resembles Fox News Channel.
I once got pepper sprayed while Black Friday shopping in Walmart and I can honestly say it enhanced the experience.- John Fugelsang
AllHatNoCattle Will Be 15 On December 14!
Time Flies When Having A Good Time.
Thank You To All My Fabulous Viewers!