Obama administration asks top court to revive immigration plan
The Obama administration on Friday asked the U.S. Supreme Court to revive President Barack Obama's executive action to protect millions of illegal immigrants from deportation, saying Republican-led states had no legal basis to challenge it.
While Obama has an immigration plan, the other party doesn't. Why is that?
Let's put the Christ back into "Christ would probably have reluctantly accepted a 12-18 month refugee vetting process."- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Six Americans recovered from Mali hotel under attack, Obama briefed
- At least 22 dead as gunmen seize more than 100 at Mali hotel
- EU tightens border checks, gun control after Paris
- Militants may have spent as little as $7,500 on Paris attacks
- Russians inscribe 'For Paris' on bombs destined for Syria
- Israeli spy Pollard freed from U.S. prison; lawyers challenge parole
The people who say Obama's a Muslim thought Cheney was a Christian.- John Fugelsang
Conservative: Bomb Mecca
As conservative politicians ratchet up hatred of Syrian refugees seeking asylum in the U.S. to escape persecution from radical jihadists, a conservative columnist claims that he is “sick and tired” of being pushed around by the followers of Islam and suggests a final solution: “Bomb Mecca off the face of the earth.”
I don't hate America, I mock Amurka.- John Fugelsang
- Holocaust Museum To Lawmakers: Don't Turn Your Backs On Refugees
- Trump Now Says He Would 'Absolutely' Implement Muslim Database
- Jeb Bush and John Kasich blast Trump for Muslim database comments
- GOP Rep. Bashes ‘Xenophobic’ Refugee Reax – Then Votes For Clampdown
- Official Shows Slides Of Convicts Named Mohammed
- Ex-CIA chief: Edward Snowden should be ‘hanged by the neck’
- Flag-waving Texas man arrested at mosque after wiping boots on prayer rugs and cursing worshipers
Donald Trump's support keeps growing, with the latest poll from New Hampshire showing him ahead by 22 points. That's higher than the age of his next wife. It's only slightly more than the number of candidates for president.- Stephen Colbert
Obama's Gonna Make Us Memorize The Koran!
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, who is pursuing an ever-more unlikely bid for the presidency, responded to Friday’s terrorist attack in the West African nation of Mali on social media with a non sequitur about something President Obama never said. “After today’s attack in Mali, the Obama-approved domestic anti-terror plan: Give up your guns and memorize a Koran verse,” Huckabee wrote.
Due to more Mexicans leaving US than coming & record deportations we're forced to replace immigrant panic with refugee panic.- the media.- John Fugelsang
It will be a big, beautiful database and I'll make the Muslims pay for it. - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Hillary Clinton: Gun violence is a national emergency
- Sanders cites American icons in defense of 'democratic socialism'
Donald Trump's small-government conservatism: deport 11 million people and put millions more in government database.- Nicholas Thomas
Hillary's Anti-Terrorism Plan
This week we had a chance to watch Hillary Clinton respond in real time to a complex foreign policy challenge. On Thursday, six days after the Paris attacks, she gave a comprehensive antiterrorism speech at the Council on Foreign Relations.
Trump ran into a little trouble before a speech in Knoxville. Someone noticed that the sign in front of Trump's podium actually misspelled the word “Tennessee” and only had one “S.” Or as Trump calls it, “A naked dollar sign.”- Jimmy Fallon
- Major insurer may leave ObamaCare
- CNN Announces Criteria For Next GOP Presidential Debate
- CNN Reporter Suspended After Making Twitter Observation Over GOP Bill
- Dow Jones, Pearson sell stake in last Russian liberal daily
We need to provide more job training in this country so that people without marketable skills won't resort to running for President.- Andy Borowitz
Marijuana and Money
The top Democrat in the Senate is getting behind an effort to allow financial transactions for marijuana in states where the drug is legal.
Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) this week signed onto a bill that would provide marijuana businesses with access to the banking system.
The White Student Union is outraged at the woefully inadequate foam on these lattes.- John Fugelsang
Finally, a complete edition posted!
- Russia sends France service puppy after police dog dies in Paris attacks
- Mom-to-be labors over college exam just before giving birth
- Police: Man upset at missing birth made hospital bomb threat
- News photographer's tripod mistaken for gun prompts 911 call
- Woman accused of prostitution says she offered 'free fun'
Time To Deflate Photo