Thursday, November 19, 2015

Guess which mood I was in today with spotty Internet connection?




___________________


Guess which mood I was in today with spotty Internet connection?

a) 






















b)













c)















d) All of the above



The answer is d. You win a partial edition of AHNC!!

_______________







Jesus H. Christ Offers GOP Politicians a Christianity Refresher Course - Political Garbage Tweet











Ted Cruz: Insult  Me To My Face Obama!
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) addressed President Obama directly while speaking to reporters Wednesday, telling him to "come back and insult me to my face."











GOP Worried That Morons They Courted For Eight Years Could Cost Them Next Election. - Political Garbage Tweet



Palin: Jesus Loves The 2nd Amendment 
Former Gov. Sarah Palin (R-Alaska) said Thursday that Jesus Christ is a defender of the right to bear arms.
“Jesus would fight for our Second Amendment,” she wrote on her Facebook page.








Palin: Jesus would fight for the Second Amendment
Me: I turn my cheeks to her, guess which ones? - All Hat No Cattle








 Click here




The danger of letting refugees into this country is they could turn into Ted Cruz.- Tina Dupuy





___________




____________








Time To Deflate Photo

Vogue Magazine, Iran in 1968.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment