Ben Carson Campaign Admits He Fabricated Acceptance To West Point
Ben Carson’s campaign on Friday admitted, in a response to an inquiry from POLITICO, that a central point in his inspirational personal story was fabricated: his application and acceptance into the U.S. Military Academy at West Point.
Hoisted on his own petard. How fitting. The other GOP candidates are going to jump on this like white on rice, Uncle Ben Rice, of course.
Ben Carson: Someone in a fringe-Christian cult, living on Planet FoxNews. Why are people shocked that he says ignorant things?- Mrs. Betty Bowers
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Despite Russian strikes, Syrian rebels hold ground
- Britain, U.S. intercepted 'chatter' supporting theory bomb took down Russian jet: officials
- Putin agrees to suspend Russian flights to Egypt after crash
- Around 45,000 Russians currently on holiday in Egypt: Tass cites tourism agency
It's weird how Cameron keeps saying the plane in Egypt was downed by a bomb -- even weirder that Ben Carson says it was done by a pyramid.- LOLGOP
Turkey Gets U.S. Air Support
The U.S. military says it has deployed six F-15C jets to Turkey's southern Incirlik air base to help defend Turkish airspace against potential intruders.
We're still paying off the old Bush and they're trying to sell us another.- LOLGOP
- Donald Trump Is Now Losing to a Guy Who Isn’t Even Trying
- Ben Carson calls CNN investigation into his youth a "bunch of lies."
- Republicans rip Obama's Keystone decision
- Bush keeps attacking Rubio: 'Marco's fair game'
- Poll: Trump, Clinton lead in Iowa
Please please Bill O'Reilly come to Ben Carson's defense. C'mon.- Tina Dupuy
Ben Carson tried to attack his mother with a hammer after an argument over clothes before finding God in the bathroom. Vote for Ben Carson!- Warren Holstein
Surprise, Surprise. The Bushes Aren't A Close Family After All
His father's strident criticism of Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld in the 41st president's forthcoming book "surprised" George W. Bush when he was informed of it, biographer Jon Meacham told CNN in an interview aired Friday morning.
Jeb Bush clearly needs some help because it feels like his campaign is sleepwalking. Which, admittedly, is a strategy that's working for Ben Carson.- Stephen Colbert
Student debt has surpassed credit card debt and is now the second-largest source of personal indebtedness. That is unacceptable.- Bernie Sanders
Rock The Voter News
- Bernie Sanders' momentum stalls in an unlikely place: union halls
- Los Angeles Mayor Accidentally Endorses Hillary Clinton
- Obama again urges Redskins name change
That Awkward Moment when the 1st Bush left office with unemployment at 7%, the 2nd Bush left office w/unemployment at 8% and the GOP wants a 3rd Bush. - The Daily Edge
- Oil slides as dollar jumps; down 4 percent on the week
- Obama Said to Reject Keystone Project, Win for Environmentalists
- Kraft Heinz to close seven plants, cut 2,600 jobs
- Wyoming lawmakers eye making a pound of pot edibles a felony
- RUPERT MURDOCH TURNS NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC INTO FOX NEWS, LAYS OFF FACT-CHECKERS
Unemployment falls to 5.0% in October with 271,000 jobs created. Tune into FOX to not hear more!- John Fugelsang
Bogus Tweet Indictment
A Scottish man has been indicted by a federal grand jury in San Francisco for posing on Twitter as influential short-selling firms and sending bogus tweets that drove down the stock prices of two companies, in an effort to profit from illegal trading.
Only two types of people still call home phones: telemarketers and grandparents. -Jokeblogger.com
- Brazil dam burst buries town
- Cruise ship passenger clings to lifeboat, plunges into ocean
- Arizona authorities capture 4 emus on the lam in Tucson
- Seattle's 'gum wall' to be cleaned after 20 years
- Oregon utility offers help to cannabis growers after wave of outages
Time To Deflate Photo