Arnold Schwarzenegger hired for Donald Trump’s old ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ job
Arnold Schwarzenegger is muscling into the Donald’s job.
NBC announced that the 68-year-old action star and former governor of California will star in “Celebrity Apprentice” next season, replacing long time Donald Trump.
Arnold Schwarzenegger as new host of 'Celebrity Apprentice' proves Trump was wrong about which particular immigrants are taking our jobs. - John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- U.S. calls for restraint on all sides in Jerusalem violence
- Jordan king warns Israel against Jerusalem 'provocation'
- Amid nuke debates, Iranian president says 'L’shanah tovah!'
- Afghan Taliban storm jail, release hundreds of prisoners
- Border-free Europe unravels as migrant crisis hits record day
After Donald Trump attacked him on several issues yesterday, second-place GOP candidate Dr. Ben Carson told reporters he “didn’t want to get into a gladiator fight” with Trump. Especially since Trump comes with his own helmet.- Seth Myers
Republican Think: The Poors Cause All Our Problems!
Republican Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell argued recently that the nation’s economic recovery was being stunted by people who were “doing too good with food stamps, Social Security and all the rest.”
Summer 2015 began w/one crazy white woman who thinks she's black & ended w/another who thinks she's Christian. - John Fugelsang
- After 16 Months and $4.4 Million, Benghazi Panel Still Searching for Charges
- Liberty U pastor tells Bernie Sanders that cops shoot unarmed black people because of sin — not racism
- Jeb Bush vows to show more energy in GOP debate: 'If someone comes at me, bam! I'll come back at 'em'
- Republicans sorry for saying ranger lied about making out
- Kim Davis Declines Oath Keepers' Offer To Protect Her From Feds
- Kim Davis' Lawyers To File New Lawsuit Against Kentucky Governor
Trump to his GOP opponents: I have trophy wives richer than you. - LOLGOP
Don't Touch The Hair!
Watching voters touch The Donald’s hair during a campaign stop last week brought back memories for a film industry worker who had a very different experience with Trump on the set of “Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.”
“They made everyone sign this contract that you couldn’t touch his hair,” laughs our insider, who worked with Trump on a scene that didn’t make the final cut. “The two hairdressers and the production team had to sign this contract.
43% of Republicans believe President Obama is a Muslim -- about the same percentage who believe Donald Trump's favorite book in the Bible.- LOLGOP
Science Deniers Will Be Forced To Buy More Air Conditioners. Will Blame Obama.
Man-made global warming is set to produce exceptionally high average temperatures this year and next, boosted by natural weather phenomena such as El Nino, Britain’s top climate and weather body said in a report Monday.
“It looks very likely that globally 2014, 2015 and 2016 will all be amongst the very warmest years ever recorded,” Rowan Sutton of the National Centre for Atmospheric Science, which contributed to the report, told journalists.
Rock The Voter News
- Misperceptions persist about Obama's faith, but aren't so widespread
- Clinton Pushes Crackdown on 'Epidemic' of Campus Sexual Assault
- Bernie Sanders defends abortion rights at Liberty University
Republicans just want you to respect their religious beliefs like the world should be hotter and Miami will look cool underwater.- LOLGOP
Yes, Ms. Clinton is clearly qualified for the office, but to be elected, that isn't enough. You have to appear genuine. If only there was some way we could get a glimpse into the private side of Hillary Clinton -- I don't know, read her emails or something?- Stephen Colbert
A geography and social science instructor at Mississippi’s Delta State University was named a “person of interest” in the fatal campus shooting of a history professor on Monday, police said.
In a new CNN poll released this morning, Donald Trump is still on top, 32 percent among Republican voters, far ahead of his nearest rival. There's a reason Donald Trump is on top of the CNN poll and that is because he's constantly on CNN. If CNN and Fox and MSNBC and everyone ran nonstop coverage of Honey Nut Cheerios we would have a box of cereal running the country.- Jimmy Kimmel
- Gas Is Back Below $2 in These 3 States
- Wall St. pushed down by Fed jitters, weak China data
- GOP tax plans benefit rich despite populist campaign talk
President Obama awarded a National Medal of Arts to author Stephen King. You know, because if there’s anyone who can relate to the story of a guy trapped in a mansion that’s driving him insane, it’s Obama.- Jimmy Fallon
GOP: Impeachment One Way Or Another!!
A Republican lawmaker says the head of the Environmental Protection Agency should be impeached.
Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar accuses EPA administrator Gina McCarthy of lying to Congress about an agency rule to protect small streams, tributaries and wetlands.
AHNC 2007 Flashback
In 10 years I'm opening up a tattoo removal parlor called 'Mom, What's That?'- John Fugelsang
- Miss Alabama slams Donald Trump during pageant Q&A
- New York grilled-cheese truck wins top street food award
- Colonoscope helps Thai police recover stolen 6-carat diamond
- Lawsuit reignites longstanding feud between Ohio church, strip club
Time To Deflate Photo