Monday, August 24, 2015

The way the wind blows, apparently...

The winds today were extra fierce, so the Internet and cable were down after I posted my Good Morning picture...at least that is my guess what caused the outage. The winds are still howling, but, guess what, the temperature is mild, not hot as my last place.

I will have a brand new edition for you tomorrow. Barring any unforeseen Internet outage.




I love AHNC's new executive headquarters except for the Internet connection. I think I'll pray on it and light a candle, or two.





Or maybe I'll reread that part of the Bible when Jesus throws out the money changers. Geez especially after the Dow dropped 1000 points earlier today.






Deep apologies for any humor inconvenience.










Yosemite National Park, 1915, proving idiots have been around for a long time in our national parks.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment