Kerry presides over raising of flag at U.S. embassy in Cuba
Watched over by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, U.S. Marines raised the American flag at the embassy in Cuba for the first time in 54 years on Friday, symbolically ushering in an era of renewed diplomatic relations between the two Cold War-era foes.
SO disgraceful that we now have diplomacy with Cuba. President Trump would have sent those Cubans back to Mexico.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Jeb Bush: 'Taking Out Saddam Hussein Turned Out To Be A Pretty Good Deal'
- Iraq PM sacks cabinet officials, says reform drive under threat
- ‘Likelihood for blood will be high': Anti-Muslim militia man threatens bloodshed at October Farrakhan rally
- North Korea threatens to turn South into 'sea of fire'
Jeb Bush: “Iraq is better without Saddam Hussein. Everyone thinks so-- even Iran and ISIS.”- Tea Party Cat
Step Right Up And Get Your Very Own Flamethrower
Flamethrowers were gruesome weapons of war and so controversial that the U.S. military stopped using them after Vietnam. Yet as crazy as it may seem, they are available for sale to the public.
It's impossible for me to get used to the idea of Jeb Bush being President when I still have not gotten used to the idea that George W. Bush was President.- Andy Borowitz
Fidel Castro to US: You owe us millions.
US to Fidel Castro: Close, but no cigar. - JokeBlogger
- The NRA-ification of the Republican Party
- Santorum says he'd oppose any research on fetal tissue
- Tea Partier who wants to pave over Florida beach charged in bizarre campaign against food vendor
- The Jeb Bush Adviser Who Should Scare You
- Jeb Bush Is To The Right Of George W. On Abortion
- Carly Fiorina Against Vaccine Mandates: 'It Must Always Be The Parent's Choice'
Donald Trump says his favorite book is the Bible; and he especially likes it's main protagonist the Golden Calf.- John Fugelsang
|Does A Hand On The Shoulder Count As A Hug?|
After reviewing the evidence, Fox News host Greta Van Susteren apologized on Thursday night to Republican presidential candidate and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie for saying he hugged President Barack Obama almost three years ago.
How interesting that Planned Parenthood has better poll numbers than anyone voting to defund it.- Lizz Winstead
California To Be Affected By Illegal Alien Weather: El Niño
The current El Niño weather pattern could become the strongest on record and one of the biggest weather events of recent decades, federal forecasters said Thursday...The forecast could be good news for California, which could receive an unusual amount of much-needed rain in the middle of a four-year-long drought.
Rock The Voter News
- Al Gore Spokeswoman On 2016 Rumors: 'There's No Truth To It'
- Influential people worldwide wrote Clinton on her personal email address
Before 1965, African Americans faced poll taxes, literacy tests, or having to count jellybeans in a jar when they tried to register to vote.- President Obama
California To Ban Grand Juries For Police
Gov. Jerry Brown signed legislation Tuesday making California the first state in the nation to ban the use of grand juries to decide whether police officers should face criminal charges when they kill people in the line of duty.
GOOD NEWS! Police arrested dangerous unarmed black protesters in Ferguson so that peaceful armed white militias can roam free.- Tea Party Cat
- US Loosens Ban on Oil Exports, Backing Trade With Mexico
- Tyson to Cut 400 Jobs, Citing Shrinking Cattle Supply
- The 10 Worst States for Property Taxes
- New CNBC star Jay Leno talks cars, comedy and Donald Trump
80 years and the conservative movement is still trying to break Social Security. Hopefully we'll break conservatism first.- LOLGOP
Never Too Early To Start The War On Christmas
Summer vacation is almost over, the kids are returning to school, and Fox News is already hyping the return of the “War on Christmas.”
Florida is considering legalizing silencers so you can stand your ground without all the hoopla. - JokeBlogger
- Airline to weigh passengers before flights
- Man in bear costume harasses mother bear, 2 cubs in Alaska
- New Jersey brewer releasing Pope Francis-inspired beer
- Couple who took pet snake for swim in river say it vanished
- 150 Crocodiles, Alligators Rescued From Toronto-Area Home
- Disgruntled Man Can't Pay Parking Fine With Pennies
Time To Deflate Photo