Huckabee Floats Plan To Deploy U.S. Troops To Stop Women From Getting Abortions
Presidential candidate Mike Huckabee said at a campaign stop on Thursday that he would consider sending federal troops or the Federal Bureau of Investigation to stop abortions.
BREAKING: Planned Parenthood announces they’ll provide erectile dysfunction pills and do prostate exams. House GOP votes to triple funding.- Tea Party Cat
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Kurdish militia in Syria accuses Turkey of 'provocative' attacks
- Scorching 'heat dome' over Middle East sees temperatures soar to 165F in Iran
- UK police confirm 3 bin Ladens killed in England plane crash
- Finland must watch far-right closely after violent rally: minister
Scott Walker warned Iran that if he becomes president he may bomb them on Inauguration Day. And that’s if he’s in a good mood.- Will Durst
Police at Stone Mountain Park in Georgia greeted hundreds of Confederate flag supporters — as well as armed militia members — at the popular park on Saturday, with the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reporting that traffic was backed up for miles this morning.
Actual quote from Jeb Bush about the debate: "I'll be showing up with my big boy pants on."
Anyone who uses the phrase "big boy pants" should be automatically disqualified for the Presidency.- Andy Borowitz
- Florida Voter Purge Fiasco May Complicate Jeb Bush's Appeal To Minorities
- Report: Trump's Companies Hire More Than 1,000 Foreign Workers
- WWE Smackdown: Trump's Wrestling Buds Back Christie's Super PAC
- Trump Campaign Investigates Adviser's Racially Charged Facebook Posts
- College Board Caves To Conservative Pressure, Changes AP U.S. History Curriculum
While Donald Trump leads the Republican field by a wide margin right now, he seems to be unelectable. The same poll shows him losing to Hillary Clinton by 12 points. Losing to Joe Biden by 12 points. Losing by 8 points to Bernie Sanders. He's 5 points behind Bill Cosby.- Jimmy Kimmel
Ann Coulter Wants To Head Homeland Security
ICYMI: Ann Coulter is a huge fan of Donald Trump and his surge in the Republican primary polls. So much so that she appears to be angling for a position in his inevitable cabinet.
"Donald Trump's children released a statement this week calling their father a 'true visionary and a great mentor.' And Trump released a statement calling his kids 'suck-ups' and 'not the best.'" –Seth Meyers
You want a state that controls our bodies, where women are forced to have rapists' babies, where miscarriages are crimes. That's not America. - LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
You hear less about Hillary Clinton, she's not giving a lot of interviews because I think she's looking at everyone else who's running for president, and she's thinking, “If I keep my mouth shut, I think I've got this thing.”- Seth Myers
GOP is a party with all Jokers and no Batman.- Tina Dupuy
- Puerto Rico will fail to make Aug.1 payment, signaling default
- Facial recognition quietly taking hold
- Ed Schultz Absent for Final MSNBC Show; Guest Host Pays Muted Tribute
- New Wind Turbines Designed To Look Like Trees Will Help Power Cities
- Florida power company gave $1 million to pro-Bush super PAC
Throughout much of The Bible God tends to solve his problems by smiting people. That's how we know He's a man.- John Fugelsang
The Results Of The Big Business Of Trophy Hunting
Cecil the lion's brother Jericho has been shot dead in Zimbabwe by illegal hunters, a local conservation group said Saturday.
"It is with huge disgust and sadness that we have just been informed that Jericho, Cecil's brother has been killed at 4pm today," Johnny Rodrigues, head of the Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force, said in a statement. "We are absolutely heartbroken
Hillary also said today that her greatest strength is her passionate commitment to helping people. For instance, there was that time in 2008 when she helped a young black man from Chicago become president.- Seth Myers
- Animated map of what Earth would look like if all the ice melted
- Ancient Huts May Reveal Clues to Earth's Magnetic Pole Reversals
- Texas man shoots armadillo, gets hit in face by bullet ricochet
- Jail inmate in Arizona pulls eye out of its socket
- Cops: Man buys car after taking $150,000 left by ATM workers
Time To Deflate Photo