Trump slams McCain for being ‘captured’ in Vietnam
AMES, Iowa -- Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump slammed Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), a decorated Vietnam War veteran, on Saturday by saying McCain was not a war hero because he was captured by the North Vietnamese.
The media doesn't get that Donald Trump is the closest some red states will ever get to being able to vote for Boss Hogg.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Navy Sailor Wounded In Chattanooga Shooting Dies Of Injuries
- Iraq Bombing Kills 115, One Of The Deadliest Attacks In A Decade
- More than 400 arrested in Saudi crackdown on IS
- Iran leader says policy on 'arrogant' US won't change
- Pro-Israel lobby backs group to fight Iranian nuclear deal
Conservatives: We must do everything we can to secure our homeland from terrorism, except background checks on all gun purchases.- LOLGOP
|I didn't do it.|
Whoopsy From Italy
A dramatic breach at an Italian surveillance company has laid bare the details of government cyberattacks worldwide, putting intelligence chiefs in the hot seat from Cyprus to South Korea. The massive leak has already led to one spymaster's resignation and pulled back the curtain on espionage in the iPhone age.
- Judge Burns GOP Ex-Rep. While Sentencing Him To Prison
- No Veto For You! Legislature Rejects Gov. LePage's 65 Botched Vetoes
- GOP Lawmaker: KKK Grand Wizard Was 'One Of The South’s First Civil Rights Leaders'
- Tennessee neo-Nazis boast recruiting is up following Charleston shooting: ‘We’re a white nation’
- The Disturbing Subtext Of The GOP Opposition To The Iran Deal
Earlier this week Donald Trump gave an interview with CNN at a winery he owns in Virginia. It turns out Trump’s winery makes two different kinds of wine: white wine and not-white wine.- Jimmy Fallon
These People Are A Ticking Time Bomb
The leader of a volunteer group formed as a “watchdog” over Jade Helm 15 military exercises dismissed 90 percent of Americans as useless and said “he can’t wait to kill thousands of these f*cks.”
President Obama today became the first sitting U.S. president to visit a federal prison. And for a brief moment, there was some real excitement over at Fox News.- Seth Myers
Racists Have No Shame, Just Like Trump
Nearly 40,000 demand South Carolina remove slave memorial because it ‘shames’ whites
No, I don’t need a Trump 2016 bumper sticker; I already have truck nuts.- Tea Party Cat
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton: US must enter Iran deal with 'eyes wide open'
- 'Member of the 1%' shocks Reddit: 'I'm voting for Bernie Sanders ...
Ever notice how "Freedom Lovers" love freedom so much, they want theirs and yours too? - Tea Pain
Hi, we're Hobby Lobby. We outsourced manufacturing to a country w/forced abortions but won't cover female employee IUD, b/c we're pro-life.- John Fugelsang
Bernie Sanders Calls For A Political Revolution
On Friday, Bernie Sanders may have been the first sitting United States Senator to call for “political revolution” at a rubber chicken dinner.
Kids in a school. Worshippers in a church. Soldiers at work. We can do better for all of them.- LOLGOP
- Iran's oil return a game changer for OPEC, but not for now
- China finally says how much gold it has, but nobody believes it
- Apartment construction drives US homebuilding surge in June
- Google gains $50B in value on day that may set a record
Crushing student loan debt is keeping millions from enjoying crushing home mortgage debt.- John Fugelsang
The Wolves Of Wall Street
JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM.N) agreed to pay $388 million to settle a suit by investors claiming that the largest U.S. bank had misled them about the safety of $10 billion worth of residential mortgage-backed securities it sold before the financial crisis.
Trump presidency, Day 5: Trump fires congressmen who refuse to vote for his bill building 3-mile high border wall/casino.- Tea Party Cat
- Texas man navigates traffic while filming wife giving birth
- Police: Stuffed toy cushions save Colorado girl's 3-story fall
- Marijuana Helps Heal Broken Bones: Study
- Kissing Your Pet Chicken Can Spread Salmonella, CDC Warns
- Man Charged With Stealing Hearse During Funeral
Time To Deflate Photo