Trump: 'Rapist' Comment Backlash More 'Severe' Than I Expected
Presidential candidate and ex-reality TV star Donald Trump admitted on Saturday that the wave of condemnation and crumbling business relationships, which followed his remarks calling immigrants "rapists," has caught him a little off guard.
Bernie Sanders is like Donald Trump in that both of them talking hurts the Republican Party.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Alleged Muslim Massacre Plotter Freed As Judge Asks If He's A 'True Threat'
- Iraq jet accidentally bombs Baghdad, killing eight
- Islamic State takes ground from Syrian Kurds after air strikes
- Obama to visit Pentagon for ISIS update
- Police kill gunman inside posh downtown Austin hotel
GOP wants to define itself as the party of the future... wars in the Middle East.- LOLGOP
Gun Shot Heard At Walter Reed Hospital
Police say they are checking on a report of a single shot fired at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center outside Washington.
Montgomery County police spokeswoman Natasha Plotnikov says a 911 caller reported hearing one shot inside Building 1, the original hospital on the campus in Bethesda, on Monday morning. She says police are on the scene checking the report.
Yesterday, America celebrated its independence from Britain. Today, we're all, "OMG how adorable is Prince George!"- The Daily Edge
- Under fire for comments, Trump weighs in on California shooting
- Jindal: Obama And Clinton Put US On 'Path Toward Socialism'
- Some White House Republican hopefuls want curbs on legal immigration
- Rick Santorum: All undocumented immigrants ‘obviously are coming with a bad intent’
- Gov. Walker and Wisconsin GOP retreat on open records limits
- ‘I’m a racist — so what?': This white supremacist leader is the media’s go-to guy for the Confederate flag
What I can't wait for is Jeb Bush and Donald Trump to admit they basically have the same immigration policies. - John Fugelsang
Birth Control Works. Who Knew?
Over the past six years, Colorado has conducted one of the largest ever real-life experiments with long-acting birth control. If teenagers and poor women were offered free intrauterine devices and implants that prevent pregnancy for years, state officials asked, would those women choose them?
They did in a big way, and the results were startling. The birthrate for teenagers across the state plunged by 40 percent from 2009 to 2013, while their rate of abortions fell by 42 percent, according to the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
Republicans need a miracle with minorities -- instead they're getting a big racist karmic supernova.- LOLGOP
What Is There To Debate?
South Carolina lawmakers were set to begin debate Monday on legislation to remove the Confederate battle flag that flies on the grounds of the state capitol in Columbia.
#YouMightBeARacist if you find it easier to believe a 2,000-year-old Greek text than a US long-form birth certificate . - The Daily Edge
USA Women Win World Cup!
Even the Americans themselves couldn't quite believe what was happening. Mouths were agape and eyes grew big. Even to them, what they had just done was dumbfounding, stupefying and astounding. But given the utterly confounding Women's World Cup they had just played, it was probably a fittingly unpredictable climax.
After the disconcertingly difficult year they had had, it of course took them just 16 minutes to score twice as many goals as anybody ever had in a Women's World Cup final.
If American men were this good at soccer, foreign women would start to believe our accents are sexy.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
Banks cost us 8 million jobs. Guns kills dozens a day, mostly gun owners. Why the fear of foreigners? So you'll worry about the wrong sh*t. - LOLGOP
FOX NEWS: OBAMA'S FEMINIZATION OF AMERICA COMPLETED WITH WORLD CUP WIN. - LOLGOP
The Trumpet Just Can't Help Himself Dissing Mexicans
With a retweet, immigration hardliner Donald Trump let his followers know on the Fourth of July that fellow Republican presidential contender Jeb Bush "has to like Mexican illegals because of his wife."
- Why is California gasoline so expensive?
- China dismisses Clinton's hacking accusations
- Greeks' Decisive No Vote Leaves Europe With 2 Options: Forgive Some Debt or, Worse, Face a Grexit
- Puerto Rico Insured Debt at 76 Cents Lures Muni Buyers to Island
Europe on edge as Greece prepares to vote on whether or not to continue with the Romney-Ryan plan. - The Daily Edge
China's Stock Market Drop
On Wall Street in 1929, it was the great banking houses of J.P. Morgan and Guaranty Trust Company.
In China today, it’s names like Citic Securities Co. and Guotai Junan Securities Co.
They’re separated by 86 years and 7,300 miles, but Chinese financiers are turning to the same playbook used by their American counterparts to fight a crash that’s wiping out stock-market fortunes on an unprecedented scale.
Now on HBO: "Man of Steel" tells the story of a space alien who believes he can have a paid career in print media.- John Fugelsang
I am shopping around for a new location. I love the current executive suites except for location and the fact I am about to melt from the heat. I am looking for something within walking distance of a downtown area and air conditioned. I have suffered enough. lol
The pension department here awarded me a lifetime pension (no appeal) from my "esposo" which now will enable me to live a better lifestyle on a monthly basis. I love Costa Rica.
Any gift amount will help with my move. My goal is $1500.
- Listen To All Five U.S. Goals As Called By Telemundo's Andrés Cantor
- Ipswich museum jug smash boy's family 'thrilled'
- Man shoots off firework from top of his head, dies instantly
- Infant found on side of Maryland road
- Large wave washes out Jersey shore town's fireworks display
- Matt Stonie tops Joey Chestnut in hot dog eating contest
Time To Deflate Photo
The Seven Mile Bridge in the Florida Keys.