Twitter misfire puts Walker into 2016 presidential race prematurely
A technical glitch put Republican Scott Walker into the 2016 presidential race prematurely on Friday, days ahead of his official announcement speech.
Scott Walker. The boring Donald Trump.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Israeli defense chief: Iran deal makes us rely on ourselves
- 3 Chinese Uighurs get 6 years over terrorism in Indonesia
- India, Pakistan to join China, Russia in security group
- Mexico drug lord Joaquin Guzman used tunnel for prison break
It was a good week to be called stupid by people who think liberals fought for segregation and the Confederate Flag.- John Fugelsang
Trumps' Foreign Policy
Republican presidential candidate and real estate mogul Donald Trump on Friday reportedly told an audience of Hollywood conservatives that the U.S. "should have invaded Mexico" instead of Iraq.
Trump presidency, Day 1: 11,500,000 illegal immigrants walk home to Mexico, stopping only to build giant wall to keep them from returning.- Tea Party Cat
- Trump calls FBI over threats from Mexican drug cartel: ‘I’m gonna make you swallow your b*tch words’
- Mogul v. Mogul: Murdoch Takes Trump To Task Over Immigrant Comments
- ‘Backlash is beginning': Miles-long convoy of Confederate flag supporters rally in Florida
- Fox & Friends rips ‘Mockingbird’ sequel as ‘revisionist fiction’ for making white hero into a racist
- Carl Hiaasen: There will never be a President Trump
Every time there's another mass shooting and we still don't talk about guns Satan hi-fives Wayne LaPierre.- John Fugelsang
Another Premature Ejacutweet
Former George W. Bush speechwriter turned Atlantic magazine senior editor David Frum tweeted over the weekend that Serena Williams might be taking steroids. Moments later, he deleted the tweets and claimed they were part of a private conversation and not intended for public consumption.
Hillary Clinton Suspended 3 Weeks By FEC For Spitting On Volunteer. - The Onion
Hillary on Jeb's comments on longer work hours: "He must not have met many American workers. They don't need a lecture, they need a raise."
Rock The Voter News
- Obama to become first sitting president to visit a prison
- Obama says US must step up care for aging Americans
- NAACP votes to end boycott of South Carolina over Confederate flag
- ‘Jesus was a socialist’: Bernie Sanders excites previously unmotivated Alabama voters
I'm Half-Southern & Half-Brooklyn, so Mom called us 'y'all' and Dad called us 'Rat Bastards.'- Johm Fugelsang
Obama Pulls An End Around Religious Objection
The Obama administration on Friday issued its final rules for employers who morally object to covering birth control in their health insurance plans. The accommodation ensures that all employed women, unless they work for a place of worship, will still have their birth control covered at no cost to them, even if their employers refuse to cover it.
GOP elites are going to find out that the only way to get rid of Donald Trump is to be a woman who turns 40.- LOLGOP
Vast Right Wing Conspiracy Continues...
Indefatigable Obama critic Orly Taitz saw a Texas judge throw out multiple claims the lawyer cum dentist filed against President Barack Obama in a 35-page decision issued last week, reports the Valley Morning Star.
- Dow jumps 200 points into black for the year as Street cheers Greece deal
- Planemakers poised for Iranian buying spree if nuclear deal reached
- Bernie Sanders: The Cable Bill Is Too Damn High
- Hillary Clinton to Propose Incentives for Corporate Profit Sharing
- 10 Cities With The Widest Gap Between The Rich And Poor
W Bush lied us into a war that made Cheney's co $39.5 bil - but Bush speaks to vets wounded in that war and only gets paid a measly $100k.- John Fugelsang
Tico Backhands Trump
While the fallout, and attention, from billionaire Donald Trump’s derogatory statements about Mexican immigrants continues, one Tico living in the United States is giving Trump the proverbial finger — in liquid form.
Poor people of Greece. In the U.S. you have to elect Scott Walker three times to get this screwed.- LOLGOP
Anthony Bourdain on when people catch him at KFC: "It's like being recognized leaving a porn shop."
Only $923 to go!
- John Oliver finds 10 clips of Whoopi Goldberg defending famous rapists and other horrible things
- Fan offers $1 million reward for Judy Garland's stolen ruby slippers
- Cambodia uses 'life-saving' rats to sniff out deadly landmines
- 'Finding Bigfoot' Team Still Can't Find Bigfoot
- Playing the Lower Keys: Concert piped underwater in Florida
Time To Deflate Photo