Musk, Wozniak and Hawking urge ban on warfare AI and autonomous weapons
More than 1,000 experts and leading robotics researchers sign open letter warning of military artificial intelligence arms race
China is hosting something called a World Cup soccer tournament for robots called “RoboCup 2015,” and the engineers' goal is for robots to face humans in the real World Cup by 2050. Then robots said, “Oh no, you'll be long gone by then.”- Jimmy Fallon
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Turkey's Erdogan: peace process with Kurdish militants impossible
- Three Libyan soldiers killed, 11 wounded in suicide bombing in Benghazi: medic
- Iran says will hold 'high-level talks' with EU
- Italian navy finds 11 dead migrants, rescues hundreds
- Pope slams nations which 'close the door' to migrants
- Honore: America's in denial about gun culture
Class war - n. the only war George W. Bush ever won. - LOLGOP
Most Americans Say No To Iran Deal
A majority of Americans want Congress to reject the recently-negotiated nuclear deal with Iran, even as President Barack Obama's approval rating continues to stand in net-positive territory for the second month in a row, according to a new CNN/ORC poll.
"A rapist. A thief. An immigrant. A dirty Mexican" - Donald Trump taking a Rorschach test
- Anti-abortion hackers claim to have breached Planned Parenthood
- Israeli ambassador condemns Huckabee's Holocaust comment
- Ted Cruz Sells His Soul to Frackers for $15 Million
- Fox’s Hume Calls Out Cruz For Sparing Trump, But Bashing McConnell
- Trump Attacks Walker After Guv's Fundraiser Calls Him 'DumbDumb'
- VIDEO: White People With Confederate Flags Crash Black Child's Birthday Party
Mike Huckabee exploits the holocaust to get attention in a race he'll never win and the attempts to out-trump Trump have officially begun.- John Fugelsang
Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and former Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) have found one thing they agree on.
The liberal senator and architect of the “Republican Revolution” on Monday appeared together at a panel event urging increased funding for federal research programs.
The Donald's Rape Karma
One of Donald Trump’s lawyers shockingly said Monday that it’s legal to rape your spouse.
Michael Cohen, who works for the Republican presidential candidate and real estate mogul, made the outrageous remark while defending Trump from a decades-old allegation that he once forced himself upon his then-wife Ivana...
One GOP Congressman named Carlos Curbelo actually suggested that Donald Trump may be a “phantom candidate” that has been planted by the Democrats. The DNC strongly denied this – while Hillary said, “Crap, they figured it out! Take off the wig, Bill.”- Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton Campaign Releases Horror Film Montage Of Climate-Denying Presidential Candidates
- NYT Publishes A Lengthy Editors' Note About Its Mistaken Clinton Email Story
Bernie At The Bayou
KENNER, LA. — Sen. Bernie Sanders wrapped up a weekend campaign swing in Louisiana with a typically fiery speech railing against income inequality and touching on issues of racism and criminal justice during a rally that drew close to 4,000 people to a suburban New Orleans convention center Sunday night.
Republicans are so upset about abortion that they want to deny millions of poor women birth control.- LOLGOP
- Oil Prices Turn Positive
- Court Smacks Down Pharmacy That Refused To Fill Prescriptions On Religious Grounds
- $15 minimum wage divides Dems
- VW surpasses Toyota as world's largest automaker in first half of 2015
Trump was asked if he owed McCain an apology.
He said no.
Of course If Trump thought he actually owed anybody he'd just file for bankruptcy. - Steve Marmel
Jeb: Truth Twister
On the campaign trail, Jeb Bush has repeatedly emphasized his record overseeing Florida’s boom economy as the state’s governor. He says it’s an example of an economy that created a huge number of jobs and benefited the middle class — an example of what he could do as president. “I know how to do this,” he said in Maitland, Fla., on Monday.
Bill Cosby is the most charismatic and entertaining necrophiliac of our time.- Tina Dupuy
#2 Won The Logo Poll With 61% Of The Votes! Thank you for participating.
Now I have to figure out how to get this wonderful logo into the masthead.
- Zimbabwe: American being sought for lion poaching
- Former 41-pound fat cat in Texas slims down to 19 pounds
- Baby Owl Questioned In Owlbsolutely Adorable Police Encounter
- ATM workers forget bag of cash, man drives off with $150K
- Barbecue Smoke Sparks Feud Between Florida Neighbors
- Cocaine, Other Illicit Drugs Found In Ontario Drinking Water: Study
Time To Deflate Photo
My high school friend and his wife drove from Florida to Alaska and back. I asked them if I could share some of their wonderful photos with you. This one is at Denali National Park in Alaska.