US government data breach could hit 4 million people
The FBI is reportedly investigating a major cybersecurity breach of a government agency, which has potentially compromised the personal data of 4 million current and former government employees.
"This cyber world is sort of the Wild Wild West," - President Barack Obama
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Tariq Aziz, top aide to Saddam Hussein, dies in hospital
- Iran rejects limited international access to military sites: agency
- The Latest on Rohingya: UN estimates 3,000 still adrift
- Pakistan court frees eight men charged with attack on schoolgirl Malala
- Texas man sentenced to prison for trying to join Islamic State
Hi, we're the NRA. We spend millions to make it easier for criminals and deranged people to get guns. Which is why you should arm yourself.- John Fugelsang
Aiming For Obama?
Gun lobbyist Larry Pratt has proposed a Second Amendment solution for lawmakers with whom he disagrees, and now he wants gun owners to train their sights on President Barack Obama.
War is God's way of teaching Americans geography. The War on Women is God's way of teaching us the names of Republican governors.- LOLGOP
- In Touch Hits Back at Duggars: Releasing Records Was Legal, and BTW, You Lied a Lot
- The View Rips Duggars: When Will You Show Same Forgiveness to Others?
- Palin Unloads on 'Intolerant Left,' Turns Duggar Story into Rant Against Lena Dunham
- Tom Coburn Hates All Y'all 2016 GOP Presidential Candidates (Except Maybe Rubio)
- Dana Perino Bashes NYT for Giving Space to ‘Traitor’ Snowden; Greenwald Fires Back
- Archdiocese charged with 'failing to protect' clergy abuse victims
- Jon Stewart Celebrates Perry’s 2016 Run: ‘Prayer Really Does Work!’
Rick Perry is so pro-life that he once briefly delayed an execution to deny one million Texans health insurance. - LOLGOP
Justice Scalia Delivers Graduation Speech, Includes Creationism
Justice Antonin Scalia spoke on Thursday at his granddaughter’s graduation from a Catholic high school in Bethesda, Maryland. During the speech, however, the sitting Supreme Court justice offered a subtle nod to young earth creationism, the belief that that the earth was created by God and is only several thousand years-old.
Dear Senator Cruz, speaking of jokes, you do realize we're laughing at you, not with you, right?- Kona Lowell
Rick Perry is counting on the USA being ready to elect a C-Student Texas Gov who loves Jesus and executing people. Again. - John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Clinton: GOP trying to make it difficult for people to vote
- Baseball-sized hail, floods, and tornadoes rock US Central Plains
Caitlyn Jenner should run for president as a Republican. 100,000 times better than anyone currently running.- The Good God Above Tweet
NRA Attacks Survivors Of Virginia Tech Shooting
An article in the National Rifle Association's (NRA) "official journal" attacked survivors of the 2007 mass shooting at Virginia Tech for using the tragedy to advocate for stronger gun laws.
Rick Perry hopeful his campaign will appeal to Millennials who don't plan to have kids before the Rapture. - The Daily Edge
I'm afraid if I step away from my computer there will be 10 more GOP presidential candidates before I get back. - Tina Dupuy
Hillary Comes Out Swinging
For the first time since hitting the campaign trail two months ago, Hillary Clinton took on her Republican rivals by name, calling out four presidential contenders as she spoke authoritatively about restoring voting rights and asked rhetorically, “What part of Democracy are they afraid of?”
- Oil down as dollar rises, OPEC leaves output target unchanged
- Slovak makers of flying car press on after crash
- Walmart board chair Rob Walton steps down, hands off to Greg Penner
- More Bad News For Rush Limbaugh
I'm in LA. People here DRIVE to taco trucks.- Tina Dupuy
My, My, My, The Media Writes Misleading Headlines About Fracking? I'm SHOCKED!
Following the publication of this post, The Washington Times changed its headline from "EPA: Fracking doesn't harm drinking water" to "EPA finds fracking poses no direct threat to drinking water." However, the New York Post published an article on June 5 adopting The Washington Times' original language, headlined, "Fracking doesn't harm drinking water: EPA."
A new British survey has revealed that 9 out of 10 people like chocolate. The tenth lies. - Robert Paul
Thank you for reading AHNC.
AHNC loves you.
- 160 climbers stranded on Mt. Kinabalu after quake
- Police: Man baked potato, raked leaves during break-in
- Plumber wants to keep working after $136 million jackpot
- FINALLY! A Knife That Toasts Bread As It Slices
- World's First Skull-Cap Transplant Helps Man Fight Cancer
Time To Deflate Photo