...In a chapter called "The Restoration of Shame,” the likely 2016 presidential candidate made the case that restoring the art of public humiliation could help prevent pregnancies “out of wedlock.”
Weird, I don't remember Jeb shaming Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol, when she was unwed and pregnant.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Israel concerned about U.S. arms to Gulf states to deter Iran
- Russia rejects US accusations of nuclear treaty breach
- Bush says Russian aggression requires stronger US action
- French mother sues govt for letting son join Syria jihad
At a summit this weekend, President Obama accidentally missed a high five from the prime minister of Iraq. Pretty embarrassing, but not as bad as the time George W. Bush left Saddam hanging. - Seth Myers
Nowwwwwwwwwwwww He Tells Us
More than a decade after the Bush administration invaded Iraq in 2003, former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said that he never bought into the idea of democratizing the country.
Jeb Bush could shake up his campaign and become the instant GOP frontrunner by replacing himself with Mitt Romney.- LOLGOP
Secret CIA/Mossad Visit Not Secret Anymore
CIA chief John Brennan made a "secret" visit to Israel last week to discuss an emerging nuclear deal between Iran and world powers, Israel's Haaretz newspaper reported on Tuesday.
- Fox's Stuart Varney Debate with Anti-Fracking Activist Explodes: 'The Interview Is Over!'
- Poor Santorum: Only 4 People Showed Up to Recent Iowa Campaign Stop
- Kansas Gov. Brownback Expands Kris Kobach's Power To Chase Voter Fraud
- Franklin Graham Pulls Accounts From Wells Fargo Over Ad With Gay Couple
- Sarah Palin Shames Fox News' Megyn Kelly For Interviewing Duggar Daughters (VIDEO)
- Pat Robertson: Comfort grieving mom by saying God stopped her dead baby from becoming next Hitler
Rick Santorum is a devout Catholic, he just thinks Vatican's wrong about Death Penalty, Iraq War, Climate Change & health care for poor people. - John Fugelsang
Top Attorney To Wrassle For Hastert
Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert has hired a top white-collar crime defense attorney to represent him against federal charges that he tried to hide hush money payments and lied about it to the FBI.
Barbara Bush on her 90th birthday: "I want to thank the American people for their lovely birthday wishes and also tell them that I'm terribly sorry for... well, everything."- Andy Borowitz
Anne Coulter Says Pander To Whites, Not Latinos Or Blacks
Ann Coulter told Bill O’Reilly tonight that pandering to minority groups won’t help Republicans win elections, but “driving up the white vote” will.
Rock The Voter News
All the fundraising in the world won't erase the Bush family record
As Jeb Bush focuses on foreign policy this week during a visit to Europe, his team at home is finalizing a fundraising blitz that will begin as soon as he steps into the 2016 presidential race.
280K new jobs in May, 63 straight months of job growth with 12.6 million added. Smile, Republicans. It's your country, too.- Kona Lowell
- Oil rallies on expectations for declines in US shale output
- Cuba suspends U.S. chicken imports over bird flu: traders
- Obama: Europe will continue sanctions on Russia
- Intel pledges $125 million for start-ups that back women, minorities
U.S. Job Openings At Record High! Trickle Down Economics Finally Working!
U.S. employers advertised the most open jobs in April than at any time in the 15 years that the government has tracked the data, a sign that this year's steady hiring will likely continue.
The FDA is finally ready to approve that female libido pill, unless you say the wrong thing and totally ruin the mood.- John Fugelsang
|Subway ticket machine in Moscow accepts 30 squats as its payment.|
On Saturday, Tiger Woods had a rough time at the Memorial Tournament in Ohio, where he shot an 85, which was his worst round ever — or what most people who have ever played golf would happily call "my best round ever, shot an 85."- Jimmy Fallon
- Kylie Jenner Says Kris Jenner Cut Her Off Financially At 14
- Man Ignores Girlfriend's Warnings About Lottery and Buys Winning Ticket
- Martian lake in Ukraine
- Colorado sees 1st camp resort for pot users
- Florida Man Abducts Neighbor For Being Loud, Police Say
- Weird 'Walking' Fish Invades Australia
Time To Deflate Photo
A train hugging the coast of South Africa.