Pope Francis blames greedy profiteers for destruction of ‘our Sister, mother Earth’ in landmark encyclical
Pope Francis on Thursday issued a global plea for action to prevent “extraordinary” climate change from destroying the planet and said wealthy countries must bear primary responsibility for creating the problem and for solving it.
Pope Admits God Should Have Spent More Time Making People's Brains. - Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Record 60 million forced to flee war, violence: UN
- Melee erupts at Yemen peace talks, underscoring rifts
- Senior U.S. diplomat: Russia missile plan has 'rattling effect', reality less dramatic
- Iraq denies Islamic State claim it shot down fighter plane
- Suspected mastermind of 1982 Paris attack on Jews 'held in Jordan'
Imagine if there were people who displayed the swastika and claimed it was just a proud symbol of their heritage. Confederate flag, anyone? - Jeff Tiedrich
Do You Know Who Is As Dangerous As A Muslim Terrorist? A White Racist.
A 21-year-old white man suspected of killing nine people at a historic African-American church in Charleston, South Carolina was arrested on Thursday after an attack that the United States is investigating as a hate crime.
"Dylann Storm Roof"? Seriously? What's up with the weird names that white people are always giving their kids? #CharlestonShooting. - Jeff Tiedrich
- South Carolina is home to at least 19 known hate groups
- Lindsey Graham downplays race after black church shooting: People ‘looking for Christians to kill them’
- Fox News Condemns Vicious Hate Crime In Charleston — Against Christians
- South Carolina lawmakers want to expand gun rights
- After Charleston church shooting, Confederate flag still flying at the South Carolina statehouse
- Bill Donohue wages climate war with Pope Francis over Catholics’ right to use air conditioning
I enjoy hearing about how actors shouldn't express their political opinions from people who worship Ronald Reagan.- John Fugelsang
Proof Guns Don't Keep You Safe
Contrary to what the gun lobby argues, personal firearms in the United States are rarely used for self-defense ...In 2012, it said, only 259 “justifiable homicides” involving a private citizen were reported, compared to 8,342 criminal homicides committed with a gun.
The people who are offended by "Happy Holidays" want to know what your problem with the Confederate flag is.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama on Charleston Shooting: America Must ‘Come to Grips’ with Gun Violence
- US House revives Obama's trade agenda
- Bill Clinton Thanks Trump for Donating to Foundation Before GOP ‘Got the Memo’
GOP Latino Reach Out Is Not Happening
Latino leaders held a convention, but only one Republican candidate came.
In an autopsy of Mitt Romney’s 2012 presidential election loss, the Republican Party concluded it was “imperative” for GOP candidates to step up their engagement with Latinos in order to win back the White House.
Did you see Donald Trump's big announcement today? Trump is very confident. He could be the only presidential candidate to ever pick himself as a running mate.- JimmyKimmel
Trade your Confederate flags for Medicaid expansion. You'll thank us later.- LOLGOP
Lester Holt Replaces Brian Williams
Andrew Lack, Chairman of NBC News and MSNBC, on Thursday announced that Lester Holt will be named the permanent anchor of "NBC Nightly News."
Jeb: “George already invaded Iraq, and Dad did it before him. Call it my independent streak, but I want to spawn some disasters of my own.”- Andy Borowitz
- Oil up on weak dollar, reports of new US crude draws
- House approves fast-track 218-208, sending bill to Senate
- India, China need cleaner air just to keep death rate steady
- Europe is top beneficiary of its own migrant remittances: report
- In Turnabout, Disney Cancels Tech Worker Layoffs
Donald Trump is porn for Satan.- John Fugelsang
$612 Billion Defense Policy Bill Faces Veto. Good.
The Senate passed an annual $612 billion defense policy bill Thursday, including extra war funding for the Pentagon that brought a veto threat from the White House.
An English couple has become the world's oldest newlyweds at the ages of 91 and 103. The couple registered at Bed, Bath & the Great Beyond.- Seth Myers
It's hard work putting food on my family.
- Napoleon's life in Lego
- Swiss say stray Venezuela golf balls violate Vienna Convention
- Massachusetts 6-year-old plays 100 holes of golf for charity
- Italian couple run onto airport tarmac to stop plane in Malta
- Zookeepers Are Hilariously Recreating Chris Pratt's Raptor Training Scene
- Red Eyes From Swimming? It's Pee, Not Chlorine
- Bite-Sized 'Spam Snacks' Are Here!
Time To Deflate Photo
I always wondered where the Iditarod sled dogs vacationed.