Man who shot at George Zimmerman claims self-defense; police seize guns
ORLANDO, Fla. — Police say they have recovered a handgun from George Zimmerman and took two guns from a man accused of shooting at Zimmerman.
FACT: If you search "George Zimmerman" + "Karma" today your computer explodes.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Kerry meets Putin to gauge flexibility on Ukraine, Syria
- Saudi FM says U.S.-Gulf summit to focus on 'aggressive' Iran
- Iraq says IS demolishes ruins to cover up looting operations
- Another deadly earthquake spreads fear and misery in Nepal
Conservative nut balls back Netanyahu over our President, cause if Obama won't start WW3, they're gonna find somebody that will.- Tea Pain Tweet
McCain Jokes About Texas Paranoia
Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) on Monday ribbed Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) for asking the State Guard to monitor an upcoming U.S. military training exercise in the Lone Star state, The Dallas Morning News reported.
“I’m sure the people of Texas feel much more secure,” McCain said sarcastically, according to the newspaper.
"Where are the organizations in defense of white men?" asks Fox News host who has apparently never heard of Fox News. - LOLGOP
- Ex-Bush Aide: Jeb Told Me He Misheard Question About Invading Iraq
- Laura Ingraham On Jeb's Iraq Answer: There's 'Something Wrong With You'
- Jeb Would Reverse Obama's Executive Actions By Passing Immigration Reform
- Fox Guest: Michelle Obama Got Into Princeton Because Of Affirmative Action
- ‘American SHE DEVIL': Twitter conservatives rage after Michelle Obama talks about racism
- Citizens United head’s mother-in-law calls immigrants ‘rats and roaches’ during GOP event
Jeb Bush is having Liz Cheney-type primary experience.- LOLGOP
Ron Paul Blames Lazy Blacks
In an interview earlier this month with Lew Rockwell — flagged today by BuzzFeed’s Andrew Kaczynski and Megan Apper — Paul asserted that members of the Congressional Black Caucus oppose military intervention abroad because they’d rather spend funds on food stamps than war.
It's probably a bad sign that the GOP's only minority outreach over the last two years was to George Zimmerman.- LOLGOP
Rock The Voter News
- Obama’s war of words over trade deal puts pressure on Clinton
- New Hampshire Poll: Hillary Clinton Resilient in Nation's First Primary
Why is Michelle Obama talking about racism. It didn't hold back any of our other First Ladies. - LOLGOP
President Barack Obama's future presidential library and museum will open in Chicago's South Side, his wife's childhood home and where he once worked as a law professor, the Barack Obama Foundation announced Tuesday. The library will be hosted by the University of Chicago.
Knowing what we know now, why is Jeb Bush running for president?- LOLGOP
Take A Picture At Yellowstone And It's Jail For You!
Imagine visiting Yellowstone this summer. You wake up before dawn to take a picture of the sunrise over the mists emanating from Yellowstone hot springs. A thunderhead towers above the rising sun, and the picture turns out beautifully. You submit the photo to a contest sponsored by the National Weather Service. Under a statute signed into law by the Wyoming governor this spring, you have just committed a crime and could face up to one year in prison.
- Oil prices drop on high Saudi output, Goldman expects more falls
- Putin's Next Takeover Target Is Oil Giant's $34 Billion Cash Pile
- Two for-profit college executives have been charged with fraud
- FTC urges Michigan to end direct sales ban of Tesla
You can punch your wife if it's off-camera but don't abuse our balls. - The NFL - John Fugelsang
Real Estate In California
Mike Judge, "King of the Hill" creator, has sold his retreat in Malibu for $4.3 million -- roughly $600,000 less than he paid for it eight years ago.
Built in 1977, the Craftsman-esque house sits on more than an acre of park-like grounds with a swimming pool, a tennis court and a guest house. The 3,696 square feet of living space include living, dining and family rooms, a den, six bedrooms and five bathrooms.
It would be terrible if Jeb Bush had to suffer any inconvenience for the massive misery caused by his brother's presidency.- LOLGOP
- 7 Top Futurists Make Predictions About What The Next Decade Will Bring
- Please don't drunkenly chase the bears, Massachusetts police urge
- Oklahoma man pleads guilty in deadly 'atomic wedgie' case
- Bronze 'Scary Lucy' statue to be part of new comedy center
- Elderly man with prostitute under bed loses housing subsidy
Time To Deflate Photo
The town of Rocamadour, France, is a complex of monastic buildings and pilgrimage churches, traditionally dependent on the pilgrimage site and now on the tourist trade, lies near the river on the lowest slopes; it gets its name from Rocamadour, a small goat’s milk cheese.