Former House Speaker Dennis Hastert accused of hiding sex abuse of former student
Dennis Hastert stumbled into political power amid a Republican sex scandal in 1998 that unexpectedly elevated the husky Illinoisan to a position just two heartbeats away from the presidency.
Irony is Dennis Hastert getting caught by the Patriot Act he helped write when he was Speaker of the House.
Of all the scandals Hillary is responsible for, this Hastert thing is the worst.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- U.S. to bring Japan under its cyber defense umbrella
- Syrian air raids kill dozens of civilians in north: monitoring group
- Islamic State's Saudi branch calls for clearing Arabian Peninsula of Shi'ites
- U.S. says China's island-building erodes security; Beijing angered
Just added Cuba back to my official list of State Sponsors of Delicious Sandwiches. Congratulations. It's been a long 50 years. - LOLGOP
The Obama Administration’s decision to remove Cuba from its lists of state sponsors of terrorism is drawing fire from Republicans angling for the Oval Office.
Hi, we're the NRA. We spend millions to make it easier for criminals and deranged people to get guns. Which is why you should arm yourself. - John Fugelsang
Pataki Throws Hat In Ring
George Pataki, the newest addition to the packed Republican White House race, said Thursday the bottom of the pack is the best place to start, as he kicked off his long-shot presidential bid in New Hampshire.
The saddest thing is that these are literally the best candidates Republican donors can buy. - LOLGOP
- How ‘middle-class’ Dennis Hastert left Congress worth more than $4 million
- Idaho abortion restrictions are unconstitutional: appeals court
- Stewart: If ‘F*ckface von Clownstick’ Trump Runs in 2016, I Might Not Retire
- Donald Trump: I’d Build Border Wall as President; Mexico Will Pay for It
Conservatives remain fierce defenders your right to practice their religion. - LOLGOP
Christian Conservatives Poke Hornet's Nest At Mosque
A local Phoenix reporter covering the anti-Islam rally tonight said she “got caught up in a couple brawls” at the event and showed footage of some of them.
There's a difference between climate and weather, libturd. Climate is always changing. Weather is what Obama controls. - LOLGOP
A Colorado Republican and TV evangelist calls for a new St. Patrick to expel modern-day “snakes” — the preacher’s term for gay people — out of Ireland,
Rock The Voter News
- Obama in surprise visit to Cuban community church in Miami
- Obama urges Congress to stop security measures lapsing
- Martin O'Malley Reached Out to Hillary Clinton Ahead of Campaign Announcement
If you watch '16 & Pregnant' and listen very very closely you can dimly hear the sound of Susan B. Anthony screaming. - John Fugelsang
Democrat Martin O'Malley Throws Hat In Ring
Former Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley entered the Democratic presidential race on Saturday in a longshot challenge to Hillary Rodham Clinton for the 2016 nomination, casting himself as a new generation leader who would rebuild the economy and reform Wall Street.
Ann Coulter Would Ban Fat Immigrants
Commenting on her refusal to hug an undocumented immigrant during a recent interview, Ann Coulter doubled down, adding that she would "not admit overweight" immigrants into the country if she was "in charge of immigration."
The purpose of the GOP primary is to remind America that being a billionaire doesn't make you a genius or particularly good with your money. - LOLGOP
- Crude oil at 60.52
- Latest US proposal for ethanol could have political fallout
- American Express president dies during New York-bound flight
- Blatter: Timing of US charges and European calls for resignation 'no coincidence'
Jeb: Corporate Whiz Boy?
During his transition from Florida governor to likely presidential candidate, Jeb Bush served on the boards of or as an adviser to at least 15 companies and nonprofits, a dizzying array of corporate connections that earned him millions of dollars and occasional headaches....Yet experts question how anyone could serve so many boards at once effectively.
If the GOP actually cared about the deficit, the unemployment rate, gas prices and securing the border, they'd be demanding Obama's 3rd term - LOLGOP
"We are now 11 weeks away from the first Republican presidential debate. The debate will be held in a 300-seat theater, so there'll be almost enough seats for all the candidates." –Seth Meyers
- Animal control mistakes life-sized toy for tiger
- Teen charged with taking $25K, giving classmates $100 bills
- Man with 1st name 'God' settles with credit rating agency
- Israeli Burning Man festival torches ancient remains
- English resort sees crime fall after mankini clampdown
Time To Deflate Photo