LOBBY FIRM BEHIND MAJOR SUPER PACS ACCUSED OF ILLEGAL KICKBACK SCHEME
Clark Hill, a legal and lobbying firm that manages many of the largest Super PACs in the country, including the Jeb Bush group known as Right to Rise, is accused of engaging in an illegal kickback scheme with one of its clients, according to a recently filed lawsuit.
Obamacare is now more popular than any of the Republican candidates for president.- LOLGOP
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Two air strikes in Yemen kill at least 40 people, mostly civilians
- Syrian Kurds see Islamic State threat to city in northeast
- Convoy of Iranian Ships Parked in Arabian Sea, US Officials Say
- US sending carrier to Yemen coast as civilian casualties mount
- Government spokesman says Libya chaos spurs human smuggling
- Egyptian Court Sentences Mohamed Morsi to 20 Years in Prison
- South African troops to help police stem immigrant attacks
Obamacare has not cured my compulsion to always include "Hussein" when I say the president's name. - LOLGOP
The Rapture Is Coming! The Rapture Is Coming!
Michele Bachmann says the rapture is coming, thanks to President Barack Obama’s policies on Iran’s nuclear program and marriage equality.
Thou shalt not pass laws prohibiting people from feeding the homeless! What the hell is wrong with you humans??- GoodGodAbove Tweet
- David Koch Praises Scott Walker But Says It's No Endorsement
- McCain Mocks Cruz over Comments About Guns on Military Bases
- Roger Ailes: Why Fox News Will Never Hire Jon Stewart
- Lawyer defending Utah equality ban warns: Gays will cause 900,000 abortions if they marry
- Some GOPers Talk ‘Like They Think the Base Is Wearing Sheets’
- Michael Brown Memorial Tree Vandalized a Day After Its Dedication
In the Bible God admits to giving humans diseases so they will love and need Him. He's history's best-documented case of Munchausen-by-Proxy. - Mrs. Betty Bowers
Lobbyists: GOP's Best Friends
K Street’s largest firms are starting to reap the rewards of the new GOP-controlled Congress, leaving lobbyists bullish about 2015.
Nearly all of two-dozen firms that provided their first-quarter earnings totals to The Hill on Monday — the deadline to report the figures to the House and Senate — saw their revenues increase.
Supreme Court rules 5-4 that per the Citizens United decision, corporations may now buy elections, thus eliminating the need for voters.- Tea Party Cat
Rock The Voter News
- Obama administration sets agenda to modernize energy infrastructure
- Hillary Clinton crushes Republican rivals in new poll
- Clinton floats tax-code changes as she campaigns in New Hampshire
Mitch McConnell says he will agree to a vote on AG nominee Loretta Lynch before the end of 2019 if Hillary agrees to only serve one term. - Daily Edge Tweet
“A study out of Duke University came out this week that said nine percent of Americans have both anger issues and a gun. Yeah, they’re called cops.” – Bill Maher
- Oil prices 'will hit optimum level'
- Blue Bell Creameries issues recall of all products
- New life-like robot in Japan
- Mystery of China’s Gold Stash May Soon Be Solved as IMF Beckons
You can take drugs to treat your depression, or you can google ‘Rick Perry eats a corn dog in front of a painting.- John Fugelsang
As California Goes, So Do Most States
With all the attention focused on California’s water woes, an observer might conclude that the Golden State’s drought is the exception. It isn’t. Forty states expect to see water shortages in at least some areas in the next decade, according to a government watchdog agency.
Roman Catholics are the Roman Polanski of faiths. Mormons are the Victoria's Secret of Faiths.- Mrs. Betty Bowers
- Long Island commuter snaps photo of quadruple rainbow
- Before 1951, Giant Marijuana Plants Grew All Over Brooklyn
- Replacing carpet at Jerusalem shrine reveals religious rift
- Here's How To Make Bacon Fried Oreos, Because YOLO
- U.S. Supreme Court rejects appeal over Arizona 'fish pedicures'
Time To Deflate Photo
The stairway to Butchart Gardens. It is a group of floral display gardens in Brentwood Bay, British Columbia, Canada, located near Victoria on Vancouver Island.