Panel unanimously approves Iran bill after surprise White House retreat
Just hours after the White House withdrew its opposition to a bill requiring Congressional oversight on any nuclear deal with Iran, the Senate Foreign Relations Committee unanimously approved the legislation, called the Iran Nuclear Agreement Review Act of 2015, prompting a victory lap by the bill’s author, committee chairman Bob Corker, R-Tenn.
April is 'Confederate History Month,' because what's more patriotic than quitting America cos you wanna keep people as pets.- John Fugelsang
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Calgary imams fight back against Islamic State recruitment
- Mideast's arch-survivor stands in way of Saudi success in Yemen
- Israel happy at compromise deal on Iran between Congress-Obama: minister
- White House standoff with Congress over Iran bill not over
Iran's President Not Negotiating With U.S. Congress
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani downplayed Wednesday the threat of US congressional action against an eventual nuclear deal, saying Tehran is not negotiating with the lawmakers but with world powers.
Is that a gun in your pocket or you happy to see me? Oh, right, we’re at the NRA convention; it can only be a gun.- Tea Party Cat
- Bristol Palin Living In Sin For Third Or Eighteenth Time, For Abstinence
- Fox’s John Stossel smacks O’Reilly over Christian victimhood claims: ‘You’re just a 10-foot-tall crybaby’
- Conservatives sputter in rage that Tim McGraw will headline 'anti-constitution' Sandy Hook benefit concert
- David Letterman: GOP must decide which candidate ‘can lead Republicans to another crushing defeat’
BREAKING: Hillary Clinton announces plans to become the top story on Fox News for next 4-8 years.- Tea Party Cat
Conservative Conserving Votes
A Fox News segment with conservative columnist Ann Coulter on Wednesday discussed why the country would be better off if Americans had to pass so-called “literacy tests” similar to ones that were used in the Jim Crow South to suppress black voters.
Campaign 2016- It'll be a big relief for those who've been speaking in coded racism to now be able to speak in open sexism.- John Fugelsang
Rock The Voter News
- Obama removes Cuba from the list of state sponsors of terrorism
- Gravestone Of Hillary Clinton's Father Toppled In Possible Act Of Vandalism
BREAKING: HIllary Clinton announces she's abandoning plans to run for president after being "really impressed with Rand Paul".- Tea Party Cat
Chicago Paying For Bad Cop's Misconduct
The Chicago City Council is expected to approve on Wednesday $5.25 million in settlements in two alleged police misconduct cases: the fatal shooting of a black teenager and a botched manslaughter investigation involving a former mayor's nephew.
Hillary Clinton is now driving from New York to Iowa. It's been called the least-exciting spring break trip in history.- Conan O'Brien
2010 Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill Is Still Gunking Up The Wetlands
In a steamy Louisiana marsh, crickets do their best impersonation of a canary in a coal mine.
Afloat in orange cages on the coastal wetland, the featherless chirpers warn researchers of toxic fumes rising from oil. Oozing oil is a recurring yet elusive problem on the marsh in Barataria Bay, just south of New Orleans. One day, a patch of the wetland is green and lush, the next it’s drenched in thick, noxious goo. It’s a haunting vestige of North America’s largest marine oil disaster: the 2010 Deepwater Horizon spill.
Remember that the Civil War was about States Rights, not slavery, even though slavery is gone but States Rights aren't.- Tea Party Cat
- Oil demand seen rising, but Iran calls for cut
- U.S. investigating online leak of senior officials' home addresses
- What does gun violence cost?
- Google Fiber Is Improving the Internet
The Rich Are Getting Richer. They Need A Luxury Mall To Spend Their Money!
Blackstone Group LP has secured a $600 million loan for a Florida developer turning a once dingy, warehouse district in Miami into a premier luxury retail destination, according to sources familiar with the deal.
New Kansas law requires that poor people sing at least 3 verses of the blues before they can buy milk for their kids with food stamps.- Tea Party Cat
On this day 1947, Jackie Robinson joined the major leagues. For the next decade racists pointed out how good race relations were before him.- LOLGOP
- Denver TSA agents targeted 'attractive' passengers for pat-downs: authorities
- ‘Game of Thrones’ fans can get a chance to sit on the Iron Throne in NYC
- Israeli ultra-Orthodox site cuts Kim Kardashian from photo
- Crocs shoe tracks help link Alaska man to burglaries
- Artists to NYPD: Return Edward Snowden bust we put in park
Time To Deflate Photo
The end of the road.