US accuses Israel of spying on Iran nuclear talks
Israel denies Wall Street Journal reports that it shared confidential information from talks with members of the US Congress in attempt to derail any deal
I'm confused, is it Obama or Bibi I am supposed to be beholden to? Or better yet, ask Boehner that question.
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Boehner 'baffled' by reports Israel spied on Iran talks
- White House warns Benjamin Netanyahu that 'occupation must end'
- Canada says to launch air strikes against Islamic State in Syria
- Iraq request for U.S.-led Tikrit air strikes 'imminent': diplomat
- Gunmen kill 13 bus passengers in Afghanistan
#GOP Hates AG Holder. Holder stays in office until nominee confirmed. GOP stalls on Lynch Confirmation. GOP Cuts off nose to spite genitals. - @Bluesaloon Tweet
Israel Denies Spying On US
Israeli officials on Tuesday denied a report that the country spied on the United States' handling of sensitive negotiations over Iran's nuclear program, moving to contain a new crisis that threatened to deepen a widening rift between the two allies.
"I promise that I will not leave the US any worse off than my brother did in 2008." - Eric Elder /Rightarida
You can't kiss on the campus of Liberty University, which is cool because they don't teach the students what "liberty" actually means.- LOLGOP
- House GOP Leaders Prepare For Budget Battle
- Here's why Republican senators eyeing the White House face a treacherous week
- 12 ridiculous Ted Cruz quotes that show why the ‘proud wacko bird’ will never be president
- Roy Moore says he hopes his battle against same-sex marriage doesn’t kill him
- Donny Deutsch: Ted Cruz Is the New Sarah Palin
- The View Wants to See Ted Cruz's Birth Certificate
Sure, Republicans don't have a replacement for Obamacare, but they do promise to pray for you when you can't afford your cancer treatment.- Tea Party Cat
Cruz Tweets Candidacy
The 2016 presidential campaign has its first official candidate. Republican Ted Cruz jumped into the race for the presidency, announcing his intentions in a tweet at 12:09 am EDT Monday morning.
"Religious Discrimination" bills is more accurate than "Religious Freedom" bills. But I'll compromise: "Religious Freedom to Discriminate."- LOLGOP
Democrats And Republicans Finally Come Together: Say NO To Obama
A veto-proof, bipartisan majority of House lawmakers have signed an open letter to President Barack Obama warning him that any nuclear deal with Iran will effectively require congressional approval for implementation.
Rock The Voter News
- Barack Obama names two new top aides
- Hillary Clinton embraces Obamacare at White House meeting with president
George Zimmerman Is Just Asking For It, Isn't He?
George Zimmerman in a recent interview accused President Barack Obama of a “dereliction of duty” by using “racially charged comments” to divide the public against him during his murder trial.
There are gangbang porn stars who have not exposed themselves as much as George Zimmerman.- John Fugelsang
Miley Cyrus, Ted Cruz and the Kardashians all just called George Zimmerman an Attention Whore.- John Fugelsang
- Oil rebounds above $56 as weaker dollar overshadows China slowdown
- Feb. new home sales soar to 7-year high
- Pound Weakens for Third Day as U.K. Inflation Rate Falls to Zero
- Broadband companies sue FCC over 'capricious' net neutrality rules
Only at a "Christian" university can one expect to hear 1000's of young people cheering for millions losing health insurance.- Kona Lowell
Lookee At What The Russian Military Industrial Complex Is Doing
With the U.S. F-35 Joint Strike Fighter still in limbo over reliability problems, Russian President Vladimir Putin’s administration on Monday said it would begin regular production of its newest fighter jet, the T-50, next year.
According to state-run media, the Russian military will begin mass-producing the advanced fighter jet in several versions, and will also begin making models that will be available for export
Bacon Wrapped French Fries. Because you don't want to kill yourself all at once.- John Fugelsang
Someone Has To Find Things To Laugh At!
- 250-mile wide asteroid impact zone -- Earth's largest to date -- discovered in Australian outback
- Massive 1,000 pound unexploded WWII-era German bomb discovered in London
- Woman held 8 days in NYC psych ward for saying Obama followed her on Twitter — even though he does
- Robot racing sparks scientific enthusiasm in U.S. students
- British police hunt thieves who stole 38 pythons
Time To Deflate Photo
On the Edge, Mount Blanc, France. This is not the time you would want to hear, AVALANCHE!!!!