Mike Pence: 'Was I expecting this kind of backlash? Heavens no.'
Gov. Mike Pence pledged Tuesday to "fix" Indiana's controversial religious freedom law to clarify that it does not allow discrimination against gays and lesbians.
The fact that Jeb Bush and Ted Cruz are supporting Indiana's anti-gay law shows that the Republicans are serious about losing the 2016 election.- Andy Borowitz
The World Is A Safer Place Without Saddam
- Saudi Arabia disputes deadly airstrike on refugee camp in Yemen
- Donors pledge $3.8B in Syria aid, far short of what's needed
- US official: Iran nuke talks could continue beyond deadline
- Former Putin allies question his political course
Hillary Should Just Get A Room At The U.S. House Of Representatives
A U.S. House panel is seeking an interview with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton over her use of private email and a personal computer server while at the State Department, the committee said in a letter to her lawyer released on Tuesday.
Crazy idea here, Indiana GOP. How about a law that protect people who actually suffer discrimination?- LOLGOP
- O'Reilly: My 'Jesus' Movie Gets Bad Reviews Because Of War On Christians
- GOP Indianapolis Mayor Issues Order To Protect Gay People From New Law
- Washington Gov. To Ban State Funded Travel To Indiana Over 'Disturbing' Law
- Connecticut college cancels classes over ‘No N*****s’ warning scrawled in bathroom
- Arizona Gov. Ducey signs bill requiring doctors to tell patients about abortion 'reversal'
Yee Haw. Texas One Ups Indiana!
A Texas mother said a store clerk scolded her after she let her 5-year-old daughter try on a boys suit for Easter.
Jennifer Giordano said she went Saturday with her “tomboy” daughter Maddie to Denison’s art walk, and the pair stopped into Martha’s Miniatures to shop for a holiday outfit, reported KTEN-TV.
The same people who mock trigger warnings and safe spaces live in constant fear of gay cakes.- LOLGOP
"Under God" Insertion Origin
The words "under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance and the phrase "In God we trust" on the back of a dollar bill haven't been there as long as most Americans might think. Those references were inserted in the 1950s during the Eisenhower administration, the same decade that the National Prayer Breakfast was launched
This Hillary Clinton scandal has to do with emails. All I get are emails for Canadian Viagra. - David Letterman
Governor Chris Christie defended his stance against legalizing marijuana, saying that any tax revenue generated from pot sales would be blood money. Then businessmen in New Jersey said, "Yeah, and we can't have that sort of thing here in New Jersey."- Jimmy Fallon
Rock The Voter News
- Liberal Dems, GOP cling to hope Warren runs for president
- Indiana Backtracks While Alabama Moves on Anti-Gay Bill
GOP Delusional Truth Twisting. Wow.
A top Republican in the House says praise on her Facebook page for ObamaCare is mainly for parts of the law that have bipartisan support.
Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers's (R-Wash.) Facebook page has received enormous attention, after her plea for negative stories about the law drew comments from people applauding the law.
The ex-governor of Maryland, Martin O'Malley, said the presidency of the United States is not some crown to be passed between two families. Jeb Bush said that's true. It should really just belong to one family.- Conan O'Brien
- US STOCKS-Wall St dips after rally; oil weak
- Americans' Confidence Climbs to Second-Highest Since 2007
- Fracking town’s desperate laid-off workers: ‘They don’t tell you it’s all a lie’
- Offshore Drillers: There Goes the Gulf of Mexico
Ever notice how the ppl who complain that the poor rip us off for millions don't mind when the rich rip us off for billions? - John Fugelsang
Scantily clad booth babes at tech trade shows get wardrobe check
RSA Conference follows other associations in writing new dress codes for its exhibitors.
Another Media Merger
Cablevision, the parent company of New York’s Newsday daily newspaper, is considering making a $1 offer for the New York Daily News.
- Aftershocks Rock Earthquake Cluster Region in Costa Rica
- Glow-in-the-Dark Tampons Track Sewage Leaks in Rivers
- Egyptians Brewed Beer in Tel Aviv 5,000 Years Ago
- China closes 66 'illegal' golf courses
- Woman charged with stabbing boyfriend after salsa argument
- Grandma is a centerfold: Rest home bares all for calendar
Time To Deflate Photo